6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is you only hear about bad products online. In hunting world you only hear about things going right.. I killed a bull 3 miles away with my 6.5 creedmoor. You dont hear is the guy saying i shot at a bull at 1000 yards away he thinks he missed because the bull doesnt seem hit and walks off and the fat **** is too lazy to go verify if theres blood or not and he really hasnt killed enough elk to know how they act when they are hit. A bull elk with adrenaline rush can do some crazy ****.

Thing is you only hear about bad products online. In hunting world you only hear about things going right.. I killed a bull 3 miles away with my 6.5 creedmoor. You dont hear is the guy saying i shot at a bull at 1000 yards away he thinks he missed because the bull doesnt seem hit and walks off and the fat **** is too lazy to go verify if theres blood or not and he really hasnt killed enough elk to know how they act when they are hit. A bull elk with adrenaline rush can do some crazy ****.

And you don't think the same happens with a 30-378, 300prc, 338 win mag? If someone isn't going to share their failures with a creedmoor, they dam sure wouldn't with an Uber magnum death ray lol...

Once you go beyond puberty…..perhaps you will have gained some of life's experience and knowledge! As I said earlier…..raging hormones do not help one make good decisions! 😉 memtb
Stop deflecting.

The true sign of a defeated man....deflection and name calling.

Try hunting this year, it would probably be good for you

And you don't think the same happens with a 30-378, 300prc, 338 win mag? If someone isn't going to share their failures with a creedmoor, they dam sure wouldn't with an Uber magnum death ray lol...
You ever wonder why bullet manufacturers say 1500 lbs energy for elk and 1000 for deer. Now do your calculations on that get back to me on which gun is a more dominant elk cartridge. 147 runs out of elk steam around 350 yards.

Stop deflecting.

The true sign of a defeated man....deflection and name calling.

Try hunting this year, it would probably be good for you

Spoken by someone that has operated at that level since you entered this thread!
Do you have any mirrors available for you to use….perhaps a quick glance will reveal many things to you! memtb

Spoken by someone that has operated at that level since you entered this thread!
Do you have any mirrors available for you to use….perhaps a quick glance will reveal many things to you! memtb

I stated facts. Any creedmoor chambering is perfectly capable of killing animals as long as you stay within the operating window for the projectile you are shooting. They recoil very little, are economical to shoot, and have a wide array of accurate factory ammunition available (6.5 & 6mm).

Those are all facts.

You are providing emotional statements based off of hearsay and wives tales. You have zero actual firsthand experience in killing game with a creedmoor.

Sorry to offend you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1687019889090.png

Now that's funny, I don't care who you are!!
The funniest part is that I've got one and it is amazingly accurate. I have no intention of shooting an elk with it and I don't care. I have better rifles in the quiver for elk. It fills the 6.5 nitch and I'd buy one again no matter what the haters say (although the PRC has my eye). The rifle is a bone stock Savage10. I shot a 7/8" group at 400 with it and a pleasure to shoot. What's not to like?

I stated facts. Any creedmoor chambering is perfectly capable of killing animals as long as you stay within the operating window for the projectile you are shooting. They recoil very little, are economical to shoot, and have a wide array of accurate factory ammunition available (6.5 & 6mm).

Those are all facts.

You are providing emotional statements based off of hearsay and wives tales. You have zero actual firsthand experience in killing game with a creedmoor.

Sorry to offend you. I can do the laughing smiley face shtick too....🤣

Don't let this go to your head…..but, I actually agree with your first paragraph!

A high percentage of the comments made were pertaining to some of the borderline outrageous claims made about the 6.5 Creedmore soon after it's conception…...not it's true values as a cartridge!

The jokes, ridicule, demeaning jokes will likely continue as long as there are those that get offended by these jokes, even the outrageous jokes…..and there are many! 😉 memtb

Don't let this go to your head…..but, I actually agree with your first paragraph!

A high percentage of the comments made were pertaining to some of the borderline outrageous claims made in the 6.5 Creedmore….not it's true value!

The jokes, ridicule, demeaning jokes will likely continue as long as there are those that get offended by these jokes, even the outrageous jokes…..and there are many! 😉 memtb
Like stated before, maybe you should actually go hunting instead of constantly getting butthurt on internet forums....

Screenshot_20230617_102344.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.