6.5 haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody will argue that 6mm or 6.5 is not accurate or cheap too shoot. Its just not a elk hunting gun plain and simple if bring ethical hunter matters too you. Hang around outfitters long enough you'll hear horror stories like previously stated most wont allow under .30. Cal some 7mm most wont allow 6.5. Why because they dont want to chase a animal. I killed a lot of elk with a 25/06 as a kid. I also chased a lot.

How many elk you killed wyo37. Starting to show not many
Packed out 6, none killed with magnums, three killed with creedmoors. Others were 308.

How many have you killed with a creedmoor?

It's funny you mention guides. My buddy guides and all they use for cow hunts are suppressed 6.5's. They usually kill around 30 a season. Crazy with something that's "not an elk cartridge" huh...lol

Hearsay and wives tales abound!

Gee golly I hope my 6mm creedmoor doesn't bounce off the invincible elk this year lol

I haven't personally killed with a 6.5 creedmoor but i have personally finished what a 6.5 couldnt do. Aka put my hounds on a bull tracked it for miles and finished the job.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you have zero firsthand experience? Shocking......not.

Before you state absolutes like "it's not x", perhaps you acquire actual knowledge first.

….ya can't say I didn't try…but 6.5 Creedmoor threads are immortal vampire beings that never die…they suck the intellect out otherwise rational men of reason and science leaving their naked egos twisting in the wind like so many broken branches.
I know it, they are magical! Maybe a bit on the darkside though. Dark humor is like food, some folks just don't get it...

Packed out 6, none killed with magnums, three killed with creedmoors. Others were 308.

How many have you killed with a creedmoor?

It's funny you mention guides. My buddy guides and all they use for cow hunts are suppressed 6.5's. They usually kill around 30 a season. Crazy with something that's "not an elk cartridge" huh...lol

Hearsay and wives tales abound!

Gee golly I hope my 6mm creedmoor doesn't bounce off the invincible elk this year lol
Kinda sounds like biden and how you talk. The needmoor will blow a lung 🫁 out 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So you have zero firsthand experience? Shocking......not.

Before you state absolutes like "it's not x", perhaps you acquire actual knowledge first.
Pretty sure standing there with a guy who shoots wounds a bull and me having to track it and finish it is more experience in itself then your 6 bulls ever lmao

Kinda sounds like biden and how you talk. The needmoor will blow a lung 🫁 out 🤣🤣🤣

No see folks (that are usually as old as creepy joe) that lose their **** if you aren't packing a howitzer are the ones that need to "blow a lung out"....the poor little anemic creedmoor just can't possibly do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts