• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 408 CheyTac Brass

Roll-Yur-Own

Guys, I'm taking orders now for a shipment due in about 2 weeks.

408 chey tac brass Manufactured by Jamison - $2.00 each.

Shipping is $5 per 50 and minimum order is 50 pieces.

Hi i am trying to get a few cases to play with even fired ones that cant be reloaded becase they are stuffed with enlarged primer pockets if anyone has some extras i would appreciate them i would also purchase 10 new ones if someone wants to split up some.

Cheers Bill
Australia

RYO, How is the quality of this brass compared to TTI etc. Thanks as I may be interested if the brass is of good quality.

I've used Jamison Brass. Its very good brass. Its not lapua, but its not rem either.

Wildcat
I have tried to get tti 408 brass for 5 months, they keep saying anyday now, but still no brass so don't count on tti brass. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

The TTI guys are full of crap. They don't have ANY coming.

I use the Jamison brass that roll-yur-own has and I have no problems.

RYO- Did you recieve the MO I sent you yet??? Just wondering as its coming close to the time when you should be getting the brass.

Thanks!!!

I expect the brass to be shipped to me sometime early next week. I'm getting it 2day ups so and I'll turn it around ASAP via priority mail.

Recent Posts