• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 408 cheytac brass

Hi jason, give me a call at (808)3713670 and let me know how many you need. Postal money orders are just fine for payment. As soon as i receive the funds, the order will ship out the same day in a large flat rate box. My address can be found somewhere in this thread or i can give you the information when you contact me by phone or e-mail. Aloha from hawaii,norm.

Hi noel, i received the fund,s yesterday and sent the brass today. You should receive the flat rate box in a couple of days. Thank,s again, norm. If you need any more please let me know.

Hi jason, i received the fund,s today and i also sent the brass today in a flat rate box. You should receive them(200 pcs) in a few day,s. The tracking # is 03102640000152998545 if you want to track your package. Also, if you need anymore please let me know.aloha from hawaii and have a happy new year, norm.

Once Norman sells all of the brass he wants to, I know where some more new Jamison 408 Chey-Tac brass is for sale.
Not mine though-FWIW.
I couldn't even tell you the price.
I just want to make sure Norman sells his first since this is his post.

Thank,s for your business jason and again it was a pleasure to help you out. Have a great 2012, aloha from hawaii, norm.

I only have a few left guy,s. After they run out no more brass till the lawsuit is over. Call 8083713670, thank you.

Recent Posts