• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 408 cheytac brass

NORMAN AKAU

408 CHEYTAC BRASS(2 STARS):
PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING ONLY IN THE U.S.A.
$360.00=100 PCS.
$650.00=200 PCS.
$900.00=300 PCS,
With JAMISON INTERNATIONAL out of business and CHEYTAC LLC not selling any component,s(live ammo only@ $7.10 per round) it is time to stock up on some 408 CHEYTAC BRASS-NEW STOCK. I made a large purchase in 2011(3000 pcs.) for my collection of rifles(M-200 INTERVENTION, XM-408, RND 2500, 375 SNIPETAC, 338 SNIPETAC). I am only willing to part with 1500 pcs. I can be reached at (808)3713670. Thank,s for looking.

Really should not try to rip people off on this forum. That pricing is $140 bucks over Midways price! Besides you already got banned on Snipershide for this same "ad" last week! Put a fair price and you will sell, Don't try to come up on people's money they earned!

Last edited:
When i bought my brass from jamison, i paid $3.40 each plus shipping to hawaii. Therefore the price i posted is more than fair. I cannot sell the 408 brass for the closeout special($2.50 each that midway had posted) because that was a onetime deal and will not be offered again by them. You can buy 408 cheytac brass from mdway right now(bertram) for $5.30 each plus shipping.you don,t have to buy my jamison,s(2 stars) high quality brass from me. Just for your information, i have sold over 950 pieces to six different shooter,s and were more than happy to purchase from me.i,m sorry that you feel that way. By the way, i have only 550 pieces left of the jamison,s. After this is gone, those of you who need this hard to come by 408 brass will have to purchase from midway($5.30 each/+shipping. Aloha from hawaii!

I did not get banned for selling the 408 brass on sniper,s hide but they did suspend me because i placed the ad before talking it over with the correct moderator,s before placing the ad.this was my fault being new to the thread and not reading the rules before placing the ad.
By the way, everything about this caliber is extremely expensive from the gun,s to the reloading component,s.the m200 intervention($14000.00),xm408(12000.00),rnd 2500(11000.00),375/408 snipetac(8500.00). As you can see, i like the best and i pay for it without compromise to these manufacturers .they are the best in the business. The same goes for the ammo($7.10 each) and i ordered 2000 of them plus shipping and hazmat to hawaii. The reloading component,s(projectiles-brass), i spent over $10000.00 on them.
I am not on this forum to rip people off. I only wanted to share some brass with our fellow shooter,s.you can call any of these manufacturers and give them my my name and everything i said is true.
If this caliber(408) seems to expensive for you maybe you should switch to a 308 caliber rifle and let the big boy,s play. Aloha from hawaii!

I just sold 200 rds of Jamison .375 brass on the hide for $550.00, shipped. And I made money.

But I did get banned 3 days later for calling a guy on his ridiculous pricing. But I was not quite as politicly correct as you were here.

Midway usa has 408 brass for sale at $5.30 each(bertram). From reading on other forums the experts say that their brass is very inconsistent.

Hello tillfry, please send your postal money order to:
Norman l akau jr
45-601 halekou place
kaneohe- hawaii-96744
ph.(808)371-3670
also, could you please let me know by e-mail or phone that you have sent the funds. After receiving the funds, the brass will be shipped out the same day. Don,t forget to e-mail me with all of your information.thank,s again for looking. Aloha,norm.