• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Want To Buy WTB Leupold Vari-XIII 1.5-5x20, B&L Balvar 1.5-6x20, Weaver V4.5, or similar

Basher42

Looking to scope my CZ 452FS and have always thought the straight tube scopes looked best on those. I’m trying to track down a model with the lower profile turret caps, not the taller caps of more modern versions. I’m also looking for a gloss model preferably, but won’t rule out a matte one for the right price. HIGHLY prefer a fine duplex, German #4, or post and crosshair reticle but may consider others (just no thick duplex etc., this is going on a small game rifle after all).

I’d also be interested in a B&L Balvar 1.5-6x20 or a Weaver V4.5. If there are other quality options I’m not aware of, give me a shout and I may be interested but no large, bulky/heavy tactical models. The goal here is a straight-tube, light-weight, quick-handling, and 5-6x or so scope for a little .22 carbine.

Please let me know what you’ve got, what you’re looking to get for it, and please be ready to send a few halfway decent photos via email or text. Thank you!