Eastern Washington members-Palouse late season hunt

Ckgworks

Is there anyone on this site in Eastern Washington that would be willing share some info to get me pointed in the right direction? My son and I drew the late season Whitetail tag, and with that tag covering so many units it would be extremely helpful to even narrow it down to a single unit! Thanks in advance, any info is appreciated! PM me if you're able to help me out!

I wish you the best of luck, the whitetail got hit pretty hard a few years ago by disease around those parts.

Thanks! I was hoping recovery was underway, or at least in some fashion. I used to poke around a bit over there but it's been about 5 years since I've been. I guess I kinda stopped going because of that.......

Hopefully it’s coming back, I know it took a pretty hard hit. I haven’t been out that way in quite some time.

I’m not WA but Idaho Palouse. I’d say roughly 20 minutes from the border along Whitman county. The whitetail seem plentiful and I see quite a few mulies too.

The closer you get to end of the season the better and pray that you get weather. Good luck have had the same tag several times. Couldn’t find even a spike buck with does till the snow started that day. The next doe we found had 4 bucks all legal with her.