What suppressors do you guys like?

I live near Missoula so Elite iron is close by. Have you used an AR supressed? If so what kind and what would you recommend?
Silencerco
IMG_4043.jpeg
omega 300 again this one is on my six arc coyote rig

I have over a dozen cans and most of the commonly recommended ones, 3 tbac (5,7,9), dead air, omega 36m, griffin armament, Yhm etc. I am a believer in single purpose cans. For a precision rifle a taper mount is the best most people don't actually use a torque wrench to install their muzzle device but if you go to 20-22lbs I have never had one come loose including on machine guns. direct thread cans have more trouble staying tight than a taper mount. In my opinion you don't need secondary retention until in the full auto or a lot of rapid fire on an ar.

Tbac gets my vote for a prs can and the Griffen explorr series is close if looking to save some money on a hunting can. I also agree that the game of decimals is pointless on a supersonic rifle and weight, size, attachment, back pressure (if AR platform) are much more important.

my ultra 5 get the nod for hunting every time it seems like

I am pretty new into the cans, but I am really liking the Harvester EVO. The price vs weight is hard to beat.

A year ago I would have been dismissive since I normally hunt out of a blind also, but danged if this year I didn't slam my suppressor into the tin roof of a small blind and make every single deer head visible jerk around like I was a naked drunk in the middle of Times Square at noon. It probably only lasted 15 seconds before they all went back to browsing, but it felt like several life times as I was trying to hold my 13# rifle still in midair with my face way too close to the window.

First time in my life I've cussed over barrel length, and it was a 24" 30-06 with a 7" can, so 4" shorter than the usual 26"/9" I normally take out.
that is why by rifles have 18" barrels on them