Like hunting subsonic suppressed? Here’s what is sounds like down range.

I can't speak to AR loads for 300 BLK, but my quietest load for my bolt rifle was using Unique powder with Hornady 190 Subx.
I spent a lot of time and components working up that load but realized that the "whop" of that 190 grain slapping pork will scatter pigs as much as a louder report from the rifle. Then mission change for my 300 BLK and I decided to use up the CFEBLK that I have on subsonic pig hunting loads. It's a little louder but actually groups more consistent.
Unique has been real hard to get as well.

I can't speak to AR loads for 300 BLK, but my quietest load for my bolt rifle was using Unique powder with Hornady 190 Subx.
I spent a lot of time and components working up that load but realized that the "whop" of that 190 grain slapping pork will scatter pigs as much as a louder report from the rifle. Then mission change for my 300 BLK and I decided to use up the CFEBLK that I have on subsonic pig hunting loads. It's a little louder but actually groups more consistent.
Unique has been real hard to get as well.
I imagine pigs would scatter easily from my YouTube pig hunting experiences…from what I've seen. I've never hunted pigs, but that makes sense.

I was thinking short range white tail hunting. Mule deer will definitely stand still with a suppressed load.

I would love to try and whack an elk with one, but it's darn hard getting that close to them outside of the rut in hunting season. I already have a bull tag in a good area this year. I put in for a cow tag as well. Perhaps if I get one elk down I can mess with 300 blk on the second elk??? Decisions, decisions.