What suppressors do you guys like?

I would say move to Free America, but it's getting kind of full here already. Probably not long until it's easier to change the rules where you're at because everyone will have come here.

Anywho, anyone have an AB can yet? They're on my list to check out in person as soon as I can get around one.

where is Free America ? Hard to tell with all the LIES from the WH / Washington.. will need seeing eye dog and long boots soon ! Because of all the #%@*^#$%( # from the Grand Father in Washington / Delaware . Got myself a new life vest to stay above it all !!!

I would say move to Free America, but it's getting kind of full here already. Probably not long until it's easier to change the rules where you're at because everyone will have come here.

Anywho, anyone have an AB can yet? They're on my list to check out in person as soon as I can get around one.

I have been using their Raptor for a couple years. Awesome can!! I have had people approach me about it at matches because they noticed how quiet is was. I use the 3" reflex mount and it makes a difference in recoil compared to direct threading it. Now they also have a 5" reflex mount.

Using a Silencerco Omega 300 on a 223 and 22-250,have a Silencerco Harvester Evo in the process.Probably some better and some worse than the Omega but I am happy with it.Wanted the harvester because of the lighter weight.

So far only a SilencerCo Harvester, it has been a great suppressor, though I dont care for the silencerco mounting systems. Get's pretty pricey if you want to use on multiple platforms

I just sent my Ruger No.1 V off to get threaded. It'll **** off the purist, but it'll be like having a 24" barrel rifle since the entire package is so short. I think it'll be perfect for blind setup.
That's a good point a single shot. I have been considering a custom Encore barrel, maybe 20 inches threaded for a can. I think the single shot reduces about 4" in length so a 20" will give good performance but carry like a 16 plus the can makes it similar OL to 22-23" barreled bolt gun. Not a bad idea.

I have a SilencerCo Omega 300. I've run it on bolt guns (.308, 6mm creedmoor, 6.5 creedmoor) and semi auto platforms (.300 blackout and 5.56.). I've used it in competition quite a bit as well. POI shift is pretty minimal, and consistent. I really like the included muzzle brake end cap, it seems to tame the "push" you get running a can without sacrificing noise reduction.