What suppressors do you guys like?

For my needs and income, the SilencerCo line up has done me well. Not the quietest, or lightest out there, but they get the job done. And only great customer service the handful of times I have needed assistance.

Rugged makes some nice cans. Rugged Alaskan 360 would be me pick right now if I didn't have the radiant 7.62 already

I have several cans from now silencer central. All of mine are at least 3-4 years old and were made by Mack bros. In SD. I don't know what is going on now but if things haven't changed they can't be beat. I want my suppressors to be user serviceable.

I ordered the B&T SRBS762-DM TITANIUM
It has the option of a gas release end cap or it can be left on if you have a bolt gun. I have a bolt gun.
Silencer shop discounted the tax stamp. (Free tax stamp)
We'll see how it works.
I'm hoping I don't have to use hearing protection with it.

I stuck with Capitol Armory and Dead Air when I started buying suppressors. CA is up in Austin, about a 90m drive from me. I like their cans. I've met the owner and some of his crew a few times and they've always been willing to talk about all things suppressor related. I have "a few".
(4) Dead Air Masks for .22 rimfire, 1 bolt gun (CZ), 2 AR's, and a Ruger MKIV pistol.
(1) Dead Air Ghost for a Glock G21 (and other calibers),
(1) Nomad 20 for a little Remington 783 in .308. Lordy that thing is quiet. It doesn't group great at 200 yards but it groups better than I thought it would. 190gr Sub-x loads run about 1,000 fps. I found a way to tighten the ES a little, maybe. I need to do some more testing.
(2) Dead Air Primals. I bought these for my two 8.6 BLK projects. Very quiet. I've shot it on my 7mm Rem Mag (not subsonic).
(2) Sandman L. These move from .223 to .308 AR's and whatever else I feel like putting them on. They are longer and heavier than the Nomad 20

Is your .308 sub ex loads with trail boss?
I fired a few of my loads yesterday for function and they seemed like they were supersonic.
I'm shooting the 10.5 grain load.
Albeit it was 90+ degrees.

10.7gr. I don't use magnum primers.
Here's the powder test data
308 Subsonic Powder Test.jpg

Here's the flash hole load test data

308 Subsonic Flash Hole Test.jpg

And here's a speed of sound vs temperature chart (attached).

Attachments

• speed_of_sound_chart.pdf
    93.3 KB · Views: 13
Been really happy with my Huxwrx 762 on my ARs. It does not throw any gas into my face and makes the sound very manageable. I can pop a handful off at a yote and not have my ears ring. It is not the quietest can but I bought it knowing that flow through cans are meant to help with gas reduction as #1 and sound reduction as #2 priority.

Just got my TBAC ultra 7 and have less than a box through it. On my 7PRC and my impressions so far are that it is a perfect can for hunting with bolt guns and no ear pro, perfect for the range with a single set of ear pro. All an improvement compared to my braked hunting guns.