What rifles are the least picky with ammunition?

I guess to be serious for a second though, I have two Bergara B-14 Ridges, one in 6.5CM and one in 30-06. Both came with the highly coveted pre-installed rusted bore option from the factory. Both shot pretty much anything to 1MOA despite looking like they were rifled with a piece of rebar and left in the rain for a week. Made it so I couldn't collect on the "warranty" (LOL) because I couldn't get them to suck bad enough.

I dropped the 6.5CM barreled action into a chassis and ran it in a PRS match with factory Hornady ammo..... when 6 for 6 shooting a 500-600-700 troop line out an in. Stupid. 🤣

My 308 Varmint modified will do it with ammunition like Hornady 168 eldm match. I Enjoy my 308s. I do not care for muzzle brakes or suppressor. The bolt gun weighs about 12 pounds with a 26" barrel and is very easy to shoot very good groups with out to 850 or so. At 1000 you better be good with wind calls But the rifle and load is capable. I have printed 5 to 6" groups at 1000 with it on good days. For a factory barrel I don't think that's too bad. My 20" barreled AR in 308 is a solid 800 yard gun but really goes downhill after that. Both rifles require my reloads for best performance. Interestingly I just last week did some work at a railroad retreat and training area that uses a Remington 700 with a 26 or 28" barrel as their primary long range gun. They have gone to Trigger Tech triggers. I have too for that matter. Because they can only use factory ammo for liability Reasons, The ammo they have found that works is the Hornady 168 eldm Match load that is the most consistent for their purposes. Of course this may vary with any gun. They also have a precision built 308 with a truck axle barrel but the armorer told me he still prefers the old 700. It may just be the truck axle doesn't like those loads as well. The old 700 has more than 7000 rounds through the tube.
One day I'll rebarrel the bolt gun into either 300 WSM or 7 saum. The 300 is the most likely as I have a surplus of 30 caliber components.
I don't have a CM. I considered a PRC and if you don't mind the reduced barrel life it is a heck of a choice. I do have a 6.5-06 and a 6.5 Grendel. My 6.5-06 performs on par or maybe a shade behind the PRC but they are close. Brass is much easier to obtain for the 06. There is factory ammo for the PRC. The 6.5s for me are much easier to make long range hits with. They are easier on you recoil wise. My 6.5-06 weighs around 14 lbs. I like heavy rifles. It of course requires reloading and is a very accurate rifle That I'm still refining loads on. It's a Remage setup so barrel changes are easy. The Grendel, an AR I built, just might be the most accurate rifle I own. It's definitely the most used. It wears a 20" heavy fluted barrel. My favorite contour in a bolt gun is a Sendero/Varmint that's around .820 at 26". Though I have considered the same length or 28" in light or medium Palma. I don't compete. I do longer range depredation and shoot targets. If barrel life concerns you, the CM will get roughly half of what the 308 will.

For me, the Winchester Model 70 Classic (New Haven) have been the least picky. .270, .308, 30.06. I ahve used Remington, WInchester and Federal ammo on a pinch, worked just fine. Even the .243 worked fine with factory