McMillan turn around time

They also beat my order by about 3 months. Supposed to be a 6 month wait, and I believe the stock was in the mail in about 70-90 days without checking exact dates. Their fit and finish was also superior to my manners as well.

I bought a Game Warden LR last October. I had it by the beginning of the year. I purchased mine through MOA and they were able to get me one of the first hard edge camo patterns that was produced.

They told me it would be double the wait for a molded in carbon color.

They also beat my order by about 3 months. Supposed to be a 6 month wait, and I believe the stock was in the mail in about 70-90 days without checking exact dates. Their fit and finish was also superior to my manners as well.
I picked up a Manners LRH with mini chassis for my latest build. Only reason i did that is because I found a lefty in stock. The fit and finish on mine was fine. I did have to relieve the bolt handle cut because I'm running an origin and it's a bit swept. I also relieved the barrel channel more and had to bump out around the nut on my barrel since I went with an xcaliber.

Well, I am considering ordering 2 of the new Mountain Tracker stocks if McMillan can get close to this turnaround, they will still probably beat the Manner's PHs here. I am really beginning to like the molded in Ambush Carbon colors and the textures.