What is the one piece of hunting/shooting advice you would give yourself if you could go back in time

Funny things you pick up from a book when reading it, hence this thread.

If you had the ability to go back to the point your hunting/shooting obsession began, what is the one and only thing you would you say to your younger self?

I know it will be hard to narrow it down to just one, there are so many.

For me, buy components even if you don't need them.
I did but not enoughI🤣 There so much equipment out there and what to get? I feel is I should have spent money on out of states or africa hunts. Now I am kind of over the hill.
Take up quilting is about right. 🤣

I guess I am allergic to deer dander as well ,when handling deer if I rub my eyes or nose, I will sneeze and my eyes will swell and water like crazy!
I am familiar with that scenario. We had a guy on our deer lease the same way.
Thought for a while he just didn't want to clean them, but it was for real. Hang in there.

My biggest do-over would be to spend more time afield with my dad. He died 30 years ago this December, but was hospitalized the entire hunting season before his death. I was 17 at the time, and would love to share another hunt with him. I'd also would have liked to have gotten my youngest son involved more with shooting/hunting. My oldest loves to hunt and fish, but with a full time job, girl friend, working in his pilots license, etc., we are limited.

I am familiar with that scenario. We had a guy on our deer lease the same way.
Thought for a while he just didn't want to clean them, but it was for real. Hang in there.
Yeah, there was a couple guys thought I was just a panzy about field dressing. Until we were enroute to the hospital because my airway was closing and I couldn't even talk…Dude was like, "Wow, you really ain't BSing about this!"

Go on any dream hunts, that you can think of, when you're between 25-40 years old. Easy to earn extra money to pay for the hunt when you're that age. The memories will live with you, all thru life. Still in mint condition, at that age bracket. The old folks retirement home, might not let ya go by yourself.