What gun would you want if the SHTF?

Everyone said the same thing about Obama, 8 years and it didn't happen. 4 years of Biden so far, didn't happen. They are as crooked as any republican for sure, but declaring martial law while your kids are at school is just Alex jones level propaganda.
If you are confident it'll never happen then you have nothing to worry about. As long as it doesn't happen… think the lockdowns were all for protecting people? Maybe more to see how hard people can be pushed around.
IMG_1613.jpeg

If you are confident it'll never happen then you have nothing to worry about. As long as it doesn't happen… think the lockdowns were all for protecting people? Maybe more to see how hard people can be pushed around. View attachment 567547

Absolutely……they're constantly testing the limits as to what the public will tolerate! The poem below is for those that think that it can't happen! memtb

1714318491733.jpeg

Last edited:
If you are confident it'll never happen then you have nothing to worry about. As long as it doesn't happen… think the lockdowns were all for protecting people? Maybe more to see how hard people can be pushed around. View attachment 567547
Gonna need a bigger jar if that's supposed to help Alex Jones pay the $1.5B he owes the families of Sandy Hook for spreading his lies.

After a decade plus of spewing whatever came to the top of his mind that day, that's how full a small jar would be expected to be. Now show a pic of the Alex jones was wrong jar(s). He himself has admitted under oath that his show is entertainment only and should not be taken as fact.

Yet that defense got the lawsuit against Maddow dismissed.

The judge definitely was right in the fact that, that guy Rachel's show is different.
I know as soon as I hear the words conspiracy theory come from the "news" it's most likely true. Today's conspiracies are next weeks truths but they just forget to update you. 🙄

I honestly don't know the specifics of the maddow case at all. I only know the sandy hook stuff by jones because it was literally the most bonkers thing I'd ever heard to say it didn't happen.
It's the differences in treatment under the law, that concerns me, more than the inflammatory rhetoric of any talking head.