What constitutes “inherently accurate “?

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more time, you literally said it was because of your help!
No, I said it was because I did a lot of mentioning and discussing the need for high-BC heavy .257 bullets here on the forum, when nobody else was talking about it. I never said any brand or that I helped anyone in a specific way with their business.

That's because I helped push the need/desire long-time prior to Blackjack, which then allowed for them to create the Blackjack bullets and be successful, when the time was right, and the market was ripe. The difference is, they're only selling bullets. And their bullets have honest BC numbers. They're not claiming any specific cartridge can do this or that.

If you start a business based on honesty (like Blackjack did), you will go farther in the long-run, than one who ends up being a flash-in-the-pan, and has to come out with something new every other year just to stay relevant.
They are no different than hornady. The numbers they produce make it seem like they are significantly better their 6.5mm or 6mm counter parts when in reality, not many people would be able to tell the difference. Not hating on them, heck I want a 25 creed for myself, but they use the same exact tactics as hornady whether you like it or not. And if they succeed good for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.