What cellular game cameras? Recommendations?

I use cell cams year around for watching livestock water, on a pig brig hog trap and occasionally on a corn feeder. I've had SPYPOINT (trash), the Cuddeback system with multiple cameras running off a main (multiple issues and big money invested), had one other in the early days that was a big pain in my ***. Now I use Tactacam (mine are Reveal X Pro, my buddy that uses them for watching illegal aliens cross his ranch uses the Reveal X). They have been 100% reliable, battery life is great (I use the rechargeable AA from harbor freight and charge them in a digital charger), if you call customer service an American answers and can usually get ME straightened out. I've had issues on occasion but it was operator error not camera error.

I use cell cams year around for watching livestock water, on a pig brig hog trap and occasionally on a corn feeder. I've had SPYPOINT (trash), the Cuddeback system with multiple cameras running off a main (multiple issues and big money invested), had one other in the early days that was a big pain in my ***. Now I use Tactacam (mine are Reveal X Pro, my buddy that uses them for watching illegal aliens cross his ranch uses the Reveal X). They have been 100% reliable, battery life is great (I use the rechargeable AA from harbor freight and charge them in a digital charger), if you call customer service an American answers and can usually get ME straightened out. I've had issues on occasion but it was operator error not camera error.
Using them year-round is my plan as well. We have a guest house on the other side of river that we want to put a cam or two on and I'll be putting them up at my gates. I plan on running 6-8 cameras so good customer service and recognizable English is important too. Thanks for the advice!