Bow kill while waiting on deer

1wildcatfan

Son popped him at 29 yds with his bow. Forgot to add, the yote chewed on and bit the arrow in half. There goes $12.
750984858_copy_600x800.jpg

Last edited:
This is awesome. I've had it happen a couple of times through the years. I love shooting these suckers. Well done.
The other day he missed one at 52 yds. Told him he should have a rifle with him, so the next evening he's on stand with compound and M1 Garand. Three yotes cross the field at 200 yds. 8 shots and a ping later they were going wide open. :) The next evening he took his 300 WSM with him. While he was setting up, had not got his bow out of the case yet, a yote walked 8 yds from him. WSM put a big ol hole through the yote. It was fugly.

Good shooting !

Never saw a track from a coyote on the farm until 1998....shot a very nice all black one then ! Last 10 years its very rare to see one during day light hours...shooting them they just don't move during day hours any more....they have adapted very well ....

I think it should be part of the hunters code of ethics to shoot every fawn killing sucker you see. Nice job.