USPS shipping

Just had the local postmaster tell me I’m better off using UPS to ship packages.

This is after her post office received a package from me, (Bartlein barrel) to ship on June 17.
The package has never left the same post office according to USPS tracking.
Beyond comprehension.!

Paid for priority mail. These idiots can’t even scan it, or don’t want to.
Keep your eyes open for a .257 Bartlein #4 SS, 27” with their own 1/4x6 fluting.
It didn’t blow off the truck.

If it's heavy and goes through the Memphis hub I use a different carrier. I learned my lesson with barrels and that hub.

We currently use USPS for all of our shipping. We have far less trouble than had with FedEx. We have never tried UPS. They are openly anti gun. FedEx has recently come out and said that they do not want to ship gun related stuff. I will say that letters that we send are much longer to get to destination than our packages. Packages arrive most of the time everywhere in the country within 3 days and the loss rate is exponentially better than before we switched to them. The other companies are privately owned and can choose to ship whatever they want. USPS is the only one that does not bock at firearms related product. Our product is after all protected under the 2nd Amendment.

We currently use USPS for all of our shipping. We have far less trouble than had with FedEx. We have never tried UPS. They are openly anti gun. FedEx has recently come out and said that they do not want to ship gun related stuff. I will say that letters that we send are much longer to get to destination than our packages. Packages arrive most of the time everywhere in the country within 3 days and the loss rate is exponentially better than before we switched to them. The other companies are privately owned and can choose to ship whatever they want. USPS is the only one that does not bock at firearms related product. Our product is after all protected under the 2nd Amendment.
I will have to agree with you on this one Steve. I ordered the 416 bullets on Friday and had them in the mailbox on Saturday. I know its only 120 miles or so but still that's fast service. When I am expecting something based on tracking numbers in the mail I always cringe when opening the door to the mailbox. Its been about 50/50 on delivery. You must treat them right as I have never not received a box with your bullets in it.

I had a wild experience with UPS sending a rifle back for warranty repair. A CZ. Only CZ I've had any problems with, and this was minor. I went to a major ups shipping store and was in the process of getting it labeled and shipped when a woman came out of the back of the store yelling, wanting to know if that was a gun. Then berated the guy who was printing the label. Told me I would have to go to the main UPS depot at 5 PM to ship it. The main depot was twenty five miles away. I've used the PO to ship anything sense. Priority mail. Worked OK so far. I just try to not have the package look like a firearm. Not always easy.