UPS has officially stopped shipping guns?

We are F#$@ed ppl. They can't take our guns, but they will take away every aspect that goes along with it, so that we can't participate in the process. Just a back door to a firearms ban, you can have it, but you can't use it!
Oh they most certainly are trying to take our guns. The gov is using the slow heat in the pan. Look at Illinois. Illinois says register your guns or you are a criminal. If you register, someday they will confiscate. If you don't register then you are an instant criminal. 86 of 102 IL county sheriff offices will not enforce the law. That is because their law is unconstitutional. Gov doesn't care.

Timely thread here. I just got a prepaid shipping label from Bergara to send my rifle back and it is through UPS. I wonder if they realize that I will not be able to ship it. I guess I could still use UPS but I would have to take it to the FFL and they could ship it UPS, right? What a freaking mess.

Go to your LGS. If you are friendly with them or reg customer, they can (not saying they will) ship far cheaper than you or I ever could. I have used my LGS for yrs as it is about 1/4 10 1/3 the price I could ever ship for (ins and all included) Mine even packs them up for me.
What is LGS? I'm thinking Local Gun Store/Shop?

I tried to ship an action from my local UPS hub yesterday, and was told they no longer ship guns or gun parts from non authorized shippers. I knew they had changed policy last year, but individuals where still able to ship to FFL's. That is no more. The person at the counter apologized profusely, but said corporate UPS will hold their hubs responsible for violating policy if they ship a gun or gun parts containing a serial number. They gave me a copy of the policy and it's pretty clear they are done shipping for individuals and any business they haven't "approved ". It also sounds like the approval process is arbitrary at best. Ammo, brass and projectiles will be next I'm sure.
I too read that this was happening.

Go to your LGS. If you are friendly with them or reg customer, they can (not saying they will) ship far cheaper than you or I ever could. I have used my LGS for yrs as it is about 1/4 10 1/3 the price I could ever ship for (ins and all included) Mine even packs them up for me.
Question! What is an LGS, please.

Gunbroker, some large internet sellers have lists of people in your area willing to do transfers. One would think they would help out on shipping too. Customer gained, or kept thing.
That said, for the last 2 yrs I really evaluate my purchases, my days of owning a gun for 1yr and selling it may be over.
Our UPS hub shut it's doors to shipping w/o an account, now this if true puts a damper on individual sales.
Edit: I was looking into getting a UPS account, haha, no longer
Gillette hub has been very difficult to deal with. The UPS Store has been OK to deal with. I had an account for 30 days and my credit card was charged for items that I never shipped, I cancelled my account and was reimbursed about 60 days later.