Unis Ginex and Aguila Primers

AckleyFan I have 1 brick coming and will check them out.Some on this site have not had that problem so I'm hoping it was a manufacturers one time problem.I'll post when I get mine.
I hope you have a better experience than me! I've read a number of posts that note they're difficult to seat - that was me too.

I thought about trying the Fiocchi primers but decided to try the White River Energetics LR primers instead - they arrive today. They sound pretty good from reading other posts about them. I hope they're a good alternative to the CCI 200's

AkleyFan please give a report as soon as you load a few as I too womdered if those primers would be a good purchase.
They are availabe right now.
I read someone's post lastnight about his primer comparison testing -which included WR, CCI and I can't recall the others. I beleive he found the WR primers being almost the same as CCI 200. They were close enough for me.

My WR primers arrived an hour ago - they measure .003 taller than a CCI 200 and .0005 smaller in diameter. Accuracy of my cheapo caliper is +/- .0005

No issues seating them in new Nosler 308Win brass - game on!

Expansion Industries sold out and are no longer around.
All the talk and hype was just that,talk and hype!
Let me guess, they were bought by Federal, CCI, or Remington all owned by Vista outdoors and then
promptly shut down. Where's the anti trust lawsuits? Lack of competition in ammo and components is not good for prices and scarcity.

Sounds right Veteran.I am going to try to look that up today.
Edit to add:Could not find a single article on Expansion Industries.They dropped off the end of the world!
Likely,just as planned.

Last edited:
from what i was told expansion industries had money problems and was sold and moved to Arkansas and is now White River Energenics. their primers are at Republic Ammunition, but you know how the internet rumor mill can be.

Good news.Fiocchi primers are here to stay:
This just proves primers are over priced. There is room for competitors and new entrants to come into the market, build new plant capacity and still make a profit.

Good news for consumers.

Vista Outdoors needs all the competition it can get.🙂

Did you men see this??

I saw something that said if you order 2 or more bricks then shipping is free. This was in the components sales ads classifieds here on LRH.