Ukrainian sniper kill at 2.36 miles-ballistics?

Had a Tilley Hawk (that's what we always called them) try to take my Mojo dove off a power line the other day. Twice. Same hawk, broad daylight. We take a fishing rod and weight, throw it across the line, then attach to decoy and reel it up to 1 foot under the line. Helps with low bird situations the Mojo creates sometimes. We also do this with standard decoys and use a screw on the bottom of the decoy to catch the line and make the dove stand up just like a live dove does. It flat out works, especially when they get mojo shy which doesn't take long but hawks give them a fit at daylight.

Had a Tilley Hawk (that's what we always called them) try to take my Mojo dove off a power line the other day. Twice. Same hawk, broad daylight. We take a fishing rod and weight, throw it across the line, then attach to decoy and reel it up to 1 foot under the line. Helps with low bird situations the Mojo creates sometimes. We also do this with standard decoys and use a screw on the bottom of the decoy to catch the line and make the dove stand up just like a live dove does. It flat out works, especially when they get mojo shy which doesn't take long but hawks give them a fit at daylight.
I learn a long time ago to setup taller stands with Mojo's. I have watch the dove come to a complete stop and hover like at humming bird in front of the mojo.

I learn a long time ago to setup taller stands with Mojo's. I have watch the dove come to a complete stop and hover like at humming bird in front of the mojo.
Yep and they get down so low with those short poles it can get dangerous. We also have some extended 15 ft pole mojos. Our issue here is the birds get so shy to the Mojo. But a regular dove decoy on the wire pretty much always produces. They can be a pain to set up but worth it.
I have a prototype 12 volt crow flapper that uses a dead crow that is amazing. I saw one from Europe and sourced motors, timers, and rheostats to adjust flap rate and built one on the cheap. I haven't tried it on doves or ducks but I know it would work. Add a little distance and it is amazingly lifelike.

Last edited:
If the SHTF I hope I can find myself in camp with Tim Wells. This man has more amazing running flying shots anyone I know.

Anything coming out if Ukraine is misinformation at best and more than likely LIES, Ukrainians are nazi hold outs, don't kid yourself
BINGO!! It's interesting how the msm were telling everyone that Ukraine was the MOST corrupt country in the world, there are real nazis there and there is tons of human/child trafficking of all sorts years before!! Since Russia told Ukraine and its corrupt country and its cohorts to get the bio weapons labs off the boarder or else we will attack them and de-nazify, then there was nothing but good things to say about Ukraine👀👀.
Most likely this is all propaganda to tell the American people that Ukrainian is winning……we just need another 500 billion in untraceable cash from you taxpayers, weapons and ammo🤣🤣🤣, then pay off your corrupt politicians that got installed……trips my trigger on how brainwashed the msm has people.

Does anyone have any clearer videos or photos to share, than the ones I have found online.
All the stuff i find looks like it was taken with a 2700 year old camera, which had been abused, never cleaned, and the day of this miracle shot it was also a dust storm of epic proportions.
This lady here is funny AF!!
I like it, keep up the great humor!!

Yep. Always wanted to shoot a 50 as well just never got the opportunity and very likely won't. It would be fun to try it on some paper or steel.
I can certainly see it as useful for a military weapon. Even if it just kept the enemy on his toes with a thought or two in the back of his mind. Not everyone has the bigger stuff to punch back with but I can imagine it would elicit a very nasty response from the folks that do have the capacity to strike back on a modern battlefield.
If you are ever through ky stop in. I have a 50 you can shoot anytime. I don't believe this story but they are fun to shoot and do exactly what they were designed to do. But a precision shot over 2 miles is highly unlikely lol