The dumbest thing you have ever heard

I'm going with things Ive heard at a gun counter and from behind a PSA gun counter.
1: A man in his 40s is looking to get into hunting for the first time in his life and is asking about rifles and rounds ect. He asked to look at a 308 bolt gun and, as the salesman hands it to the man looking for the rifle the salesman goes....."Yaa a 308 is an ok deer rifle and will do but you may have to go up and finish the deer off as the first round may just wound it." At first I thought he was joking and I chuckled and asked "Wound it?" and he doubled down and explained to us that the 308 Winchester just doesn't have the power to cleanly kill a deer everytime.

2. Different guy is asking about a light AR for hunting, salesman says a 223 isn't the best deer round and would suggest an ar-10 if he wants an AR deer rifle. Some other guy beside him suggested a 6.5 Grendel and the salesman starts very adamantly to argue with the man that a 6.5 Grendel won't fit in an ar-15 and is an ar-10 round. When the guy who suggested it won't budge the salesman goes "Look man I sell guns for a living I think I know what rounds go where"

Lotta pages and I haven't read them all so not sure if anyone else has said this but the dumbest thing I ever heard was that Joe Biden was going to be President! Then after that I heard he was running again.

Just today while speaking he tried to start a "four more years" chant and actual said "pause" after he read it off of the teleprompter. 👎
We'd have a record number of posts if we decided to post all of them. And I'm just talking about the last year. ☹️

Recent Posts