Strelok Banned in USA

I believe if you back up your phone to the cloud it will download all your apps and data to the new iPhone
Thanks. I do back up to the cloud, but I've heard others say that StrelokPro didn't get saved when their other apps did. I was able to take my phone in and replace the charging port, so I'm still good. Didn't have to buy a new $1000 phone!! Winner-winner…

Looks like the app may have been rebranded (stolen?), as some of the screen shots look very similar in places to the old strelok app. Trying to decide if the $12 is worth finding out
0034FC4A-D630-4B1A-97E2-590EF9C87B22.png

I have both the Strelok and Chairgun among a few others, still figuring out the CGE version, it's rather "needy" setting it up, but once you have cycled thru the on screen help prompts and enter all the data, it's rather easy to use. I have 4brifles entered in the solver, now to get out with the LR and verify if the solutions are true. I will admit, I was lazy and simply copied the data for 3 of them from Strelok, AB Mobile, Ballistics AE into CGE. Based on my limited interaction, I like it now that I have got past entering the minutia and prompts/explanations. Hopefully I can get out and try it soon. I have a new rifle, new optic and new load that hasn't been input into any of the other apps, curious to see how close everything plays out. No preconceived notion about the rifle, the load or the optic.

Hopefully that last part made sense. Basically, want to proof the rifle, optic, load and calculator together and then verify the data in the other solvers to see if they corroborate each other. If not, try to find the disconnect.

I have plenty of them to bounce data off of.

Also, I am a windowlikker, so best not pin your hopes on this donkey 😂

IMG_3002.jpeg

what engine does that new Chairgun app use?

Tell me how to get the bonnet open and I will let you know. 🤣

It was reported to be an exact copy of Strelok, don't know if that is 100% true or not. I haven't ran it in the field yet side by side.

Before I purchased it, I was hooked by the Apple Watch interface aspect, upgraded to the Ultra and it will true position off the GPS in the watch, but there is a ton about it I still don't know.