• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Stolen firearms

Kevinprc

If anyone is asked to reload for a Lazzeroni 8.59 Galaxy or asked to buy this rifle and a Browning SS .338 Win mag X-bolt please be informed that mine were stolen in Terre Haute, Indiana on November 8th. The 8.59 is a proprietary cartridge and brass and dies (if available) can only be obtained from Lazzeroni.

Thank you for your concern. My family contributed for the rifle and it means more than just being a really nice firearm. I am offering a $2000.00 reward for information resulting in it's recovery and return. The thief also got a Browning SS X-Bolt, .338 Win Mag (my back-up). Thieves are on of the lowest life forms on earth.

What happened to you is truly a DISIPICLE CRIME! Ill will could be wished on these person(s). Make me sick to think about what happened to you. It is an expensive rifle and more than that has sentimental value that you can't put a price on. I would notify all the Die makers of the theft. I did a search on the 8.59 and there is no ammo available anywhere. Lazzeroni doesn't even make rifle in that caliber anymore. I didn't Brass for sale anywhere. Whoever has this firearm is going to have a very hard time selling it unless the buyer has no idea of what they are buying. Hope that the firearm serial # goes into a Federal data base for "Stolen". The problem is that the scumbag thieves may ditch the rifle when the find out it can't be reloaded or get ammo for it. Get it on the internet that it is stolen. List it on as many Hunting/Shooting Forums as you can. Relist it on LRH and other Forums with the Post Heading " Lazzeroni 8.59 Caliber Rifle -STOLEN". Then when someone does a search on the internet for 8.59 Caliber it will come up on the internet referring to LRH as well as other Forums. Hopefully if someone was going to buy it and started looking for ammo they will see that a Lazzeroni 8.59 Caliber Rifle was stolen. List your REWARD also. They may then-If a good person, turn in the person selling it to the Law.
Good luck I hope that you get your rifles back and the scumbag(s) caught!

If anyone is asked to reload for a Lazzeroni 8.59 Galaxy or asked to buy this rifle and a Browning SS .338 Win mag X-bolt please be informed that mine were stolen in Terre Haute, Indiana on November 8th. The 8.59 is a proprietary cartridge and brass and dies (if available) can only be obtained from Lazzeroni.
I live just outside of Terre Haute, I'll be looking

Call all the pawn and gun shops in the area and have them be in the look out. Most likely a doper looking for quick cash.
Pawn shops have to register all firearms with the person bringing it in photo ID like a DL. Pawn Shops, at least here in GA, have to take all the information on a firearm. Every week they turn that list into the Sherrif dept. The Sherrif's department then can look up each firearm by SN on a National Data Base for Stolen Firearms. You would be surprised on how many stupid thieves sell firearms to Pawn Shops and get caught.

There's another guy here from just south of terra haute. I can't remember his handle but he killed a very nice buck this season and posted it on here. BB, will remember him I'm sure and pass this info along to him.