Some of my clothing wear while reloading!

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Just got some new "T"s to wear while reloading to inspire me to load to perfection. Will wear these when I go to WalMart as a "Deplorable".
Semper Fi
God Bless America!

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    280 KB · Views: 65
  • T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    270.7 KB · Views: 62
  • T3.jpg
    T3.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 63
  • T4.jpg
    T4.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 63

Attachments

• USMC1.jpg
    USMC1.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 12
  • USMC2.jpg
    USMC2.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 13
  • USMC3.jpg
    USMC3.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 13
  • USMC5.jpg
    USMC5.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 12
  • VORTEX1.jpg
    VORTEX1.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 14
  • VS1 BUCK.jpg
    VS1 BUCK.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 13
  • ELR Training Arena.jpg
    ELR Training Arena.jpg
    311.8 KB · Views: 16
Here is one I was given by the 1st Battalion:
View attachment 583178View attachment 583179
And I am (in Marine talk) an Air Force Puke. LOL
I spent one year with the 1st Marine Air Wing in SE Asia with Harrier Jump Jets, Cobra Copters, and F-4 Phantoms. Nothing like seeing a F-4 take off over your head in full Afterburners or make a run and drop next to you. Cobras could circle and then do a straight dive while firing rockets right below them. The Air Force is #1 in saving a lot of ground troops for CAS. Love the "Air Pukes"!!! I was around when the Air Force first came out with the C-130 "Puff the Magic Dragon"!!!

A MAGA cap would go perfect with those shirts!!
YES
If you have one send it to me and I will wear it along with my Marine Covers. We will have to get some MAGA Covers!
I have US Flags around our property, new since these pics.
Had our Mail Box SMASHED - well most in this area are for a good economy, secure Boarder and STRONG USA!
Only have cameras past the Trump sign in the driveway. If we had by the road, we would have ***** pictures of every vehicle on the road.
God Bless America!!!
Len & Jill

Attachments

• Trump for 2024.jpg
    Trump for 2024.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Trump Front Gate 2023.jpg
    Trump Front Gate 2023.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 17
.................Had our Mail Box SMASHED - well most in this area are for a good economy, secure Boarder and STRONG USA!..........

God Bless America!!!
Len & Jill
Had a similar problem while living in MO. For laughs some guy with a big pickup would drive onto the houlder and over the mailbox & post then back on the road. After the second time, I drilled a 1/2" hole about 6" from the bottom end of the post, treaded a 4' piece of 1/2" rebar through it so 2' stuck out at each end, then dug a post hole and trenches parallel to the road for the rebar to 'hide' in. Sure enough the SOB made another pass over the newly installed, and boobytrapped mailbox post and the next morning there was a nice stream of oil running down the road where the post rotated as he drove over it driving the rebar into his oil pan. He never came back it to see what caused it.🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: