• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD***Incredible R.W. Snyder .260 Custom see pics on p.3 then last page

ghay

The time has come to thin the herd and I'm selling my two newest rifles before I become too attached!

Rifle #1: R. Bros. Custom 7mm Rem. Mag
*Rogue Action with fluted bolt
*Broughton Barrel (26"fluted with fitted break, 1:9 twist)
*Manners EH2 stock, 13.5"LOP (Fantastic cammo paint job)
*Studs: 2 front, 1 rear
*Jewell Trigger
*20 MOA rail
*BDL Bottom Metal
*All metal ceracoated in flat black
. *Scope: Nightforce NXS 5.5x22x50 (High Speed, Zero Stop) with the new T MOAR
Reticle (thinner version of the original MOAR)

This is an incredible opportunity to own one of Travis Redell's masterpieces without
the 8-10 month wait. This rifle is ready to hunt, Travis has provided all loading specs
along with a test target. Even with the Nightforce aboard, the rifle is still light enough
to make a great long range mountain rig. This gun is in "AS NEW" condition and has
only had just under100 rounds fired to complete the "break-in".procedures.

Dies, Brass and Berger 180g Hunting VLD's available if needed.

Rifle only:$3700
Rifle and Nightforce: $5600

Photos available via text or email.
Contact Gary at: [email protected] or (417)860-5888

Rifle #2: R. W. Snyder Sharpshooter .260 Rem

This is a very high quality prone style gun I purchased new this summer. It has only
made it to the range one time, but in the 20 rounds of cheap factory ammo I put through it, it shot well under MOA.

It features:
*A 26.75" barrel with a nice break
* A fluted bolt
*Accuracy International AX AICS Adjustable Folding Stock with rear pod
*PDC Custom Bi-pod (really nice , quick adjusting)
*Very good trigger (I don't know what kind they use but I like it a lot)

*Rifle is scoped with a Nightforce NXS 5.5x22x50 (High Speed,Zero Stop) with the
NP R2 reticle.

Rifle only: $3500
Rifle and Scope: $5300

Photos available by text or email.
Contact Gary at: [email protected] or (417)860-5888

Re: FS Two Amazing Custom rifles! R. Bros 7 Mag and R.W. Snyder .260 Rem

PRICE REDUCTION on R Bros. 7mm Rem. Mag., after checking the invoice for my rifle I discovered I actually had room to reduce the price on the rifle to $3550 with an equal reduction on the rifle/ scope combo of course. I also have 286 (in the same lot) 7mm 180g Berger VLD Hunting bullets, Brand new Forster dies and Redding Comp seating die, 100 new Winchester Brass and around 100 once or twice fired Winchester Brass at significantly reduced prices in any package deal we are able to negotiate. I also have 8 lbs of Retumbo which Travis recommends in the optimal load for this rifle. All in all a "turn-key" set up for someone needing a great long distance rig.

Rifle will be shipped in a free hard case.

I'm open to offers on both rifles and thanks to all who have inquired.
These are both tremendous firearms, I am just overloaded with guns I rarely shoot. These two have just recently arrived and are virtually new so it made sense to sell them before any wear occurred. Someone is going to be thrilled to own both.

I'm not totally closed to trades but they would have to be pretty exceptional since I am trying to reduce the number of duplicate purpose rifles I own.

where are you located at

I'm located in Springfield,MO (Southwest Missouri)

Two great rifles back to the top

Text or email for pics, I'll get them right out. These rifles are top of the line and flawless. One trip to the range and you're ready to hunt!

Emailed req for pics. Is this 7mm the rbros lightweight long range hunter model? Have actual weight w/o scope? Thanks

I sent pics, info by email, the weight on rifle alone should be between 7.5 and 8lbs I believe. The total with the scope is 10.5 lbs.
Thanks again for looking,

got them, thanks. beautiful.

All PM's answered, thanks to all for your interest. These are really awesome rifles...text or email for quick return on pics

Pics of the RBros please.
Thank you.