• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED SOLD***Incredible R.W. Snyder .260 Custom see pics on p.3 then last page

Re: FS Two Amazing Custom rifles! R. Bros 7 Mag and R.W. Snyder .260 Rem

Text me with some numbers on that 260 like how much your thinking around. Love that chassis system. Been looking at doing one in 7RM just haven't found a good smith yet. (334)504-1049

My R. Bros. 7 Mag buyer, had a tough break and through no fault of his own was not able to complete the sale. As a result, it is back in the "for sale" column. The R. Bros. 7 Mag and the R. W. Snyder .260 are two phenomenal custom rifles someone will be very pleased to own. Don't kick yourself later for letting these get by you!

Re: .R Bros. 7 Mag available again, R.W. Snyder .260 Custom

ttt. Was so happy when that 7 mag sold. Been drooling all over my computer screen wishing I could afford it. Now it's back on the market. Guess I better get another role of paper towels out. Nice looking rifle good luck with the sale.

Thanks dmj! Actually it sold this afternoon pending funds.
Thanks to all who have inquired.
R.W. Snyder rifle and scope still available, Someone's going to get a heck of a rifle. Check out the downrange ballistics on the .260 Rem. with a Berger hunting or target bullet. You will love it!

TTT This great rifle is still available, take a look, Its a very high quality build, very accurate and comfortable to shoot. I need to move it so make me an offer, cash or trade!

Make me an offer on combo or separate pieces. This .260 is so much more comfortable to shoot than the typical bulky long-range stocks. You will love the trigger and the results when you pull it!

This is an amazing rifle for the field or the range! I really need to liquidate some guns and this one is virtually perfect and as close to new as they come unless they are shipped from the dealer. I wish I could keep it but I've got to cut back.

Give me a call text or email with any questions, I'm happy to respond quickly:
Gary
(417)860-5888
or [email protected]

R. Bros. is sold and delivered, thanks to all who inquired!

One time price reduction on this incredible .260... $3,000!!! If not sold quickly will go to another site.

Guys, This is a very versatile and accurate gun. Very well built, someone should buy this!
Make me a reasonable offer!

Re: PRICE REDUCED***Incredible R.W. Snyder .260 Custom see pics on p.3 then last page

What brand of barrel on the 260? what is the contour, and rate of twist? weight on gun Please.

Re: PRICE REDUCED***Incredible R.W. Snyder .260 Custom see pics on p.3 then last page

The barrel is either Kreiger or Brux in an 8 twist. The contour looks to be a varmint, not super heavy but I am not certain, good balance though. Muzzle diameter just before break is .865".
Weight on my scale is about 12.5lbs.
Thanks for looking,
Gary

Gary
If I can get my pistols sold. I will contact you this afternoon on the 260.