Smokeless muzzleloader barrel?

IMG_3668.jpeg
IMG_3667.jpeg

Guess I didn't post any pictures of what I ended up with, here it is

Spends the other half of its life as a 300wsm with a proof research barrel, funny enough that one has a brake 🤣
I shot CF rifles up to 300WM in my younger days without a brake, but the 300WM had to have a brake. I had never dreamed of putting a brake on a muzzleloader until 5yrs ago. Now most of my inlines & every SML I have, has a brake on them.
Thats very cool to have a " switch rig " like that. You've got a lot of places where you live to stretch that rig out too. Thanks for the cool pics of it

I shot CF rifles up to 300WM in my younger days without a brake, but the 300WM had to have a brake. I had never dreamed of putting a brake on a muzzleloader until 5yrs ago. Now most of my inlines & every SML I have, has a brake on them.
Thats very cool to have a " switch rig " like that. You've got a lot of places where you live to stretch that rig out too. Thanks for the cool pics of it
Yeah we have lots of fields that go out to 1k or more, it's a sweet setup

i have a 26 inch brux 1:20 on my woodman arms patriot . i originally got a .50 cva mrx with their bergara because i thought it would be safe .... but i was wrong . i also didn't wanna wait 9 months for a custom muzzleloader . see post 17 for a pic of the barrel .

i wanted to be dang skippy i got something decent and the CVA left a very bad impression so i didn't want a cva .45 conversion and i didn't want a bolt action knight . anyway , i decided the patriot was my best option (plus it allows me to use mild smokeless loads) and decided to wait for him to build it .Mark Woodman hooked me up with my patriot and i'm very happy with it .