sig sauer kilo 2000 rangefinder

Sig is replacing their 2000 with the 2200MR I believe, supposed to be a 5% or 10% improvement over the 2000 in ranging ability plus has a smaller mill/moa reticle for the same MSRP. Check out the "Sig Kilo 2400 with applied ballistics" thread

There is a guy on here that is selling the 2200 and the2400 new if anybody is interested I can look up what the price quotas he gave me.

Tried first with Dave at the Gun Shed. He had sold his last unit an hour before I got him on the phone (he did say he's got more coming in). Placed an online order with Advanced American Arms same evening (11 JAN) and it arrived this morning (15 JAN). No muss - No fuss $436.98 gets it to your door.

Thanks for the great leads on this product.

Here's an enhancement that's about to become available for different types of Sig Rangefinders. A buddy of mine got his son to make this for me. Shooters helping other shooters!!

Attachments

• Kilo-2 Mount.jpg
    Kilo-2 Mount.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Sig Kilo Mount.jpg
    Sig Kilo Mount.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 204
  • Parts.jpg
    Parts.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 183
Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.