SIG Kilo 2400 with Applied Ballistics!!

I know where my tax return is going. Probably be sold out by the time I have it though....

Be sure and put in a Pre-Order Cody. We don't take any money until yours is in stock. If you're not ready to buy yet when we contact you then you keep your place in line for the next shipment.

I know where my tax return is going. Probably be sold out by the time I have it though....

I placed my pre-order and was surprised when I entered my debit card info it did not run the card but informed me I would be contacted when they arrived.

Either way, its a good policy

Ray

Good news guys - a KILO 2400 will be in the mail today heading our way for testing and evaluation. My dad and I will run it through its paces over the holidays.

Stay Tuned...

I see the msrp is $1600....is that our price here as well or what is our price, is there a military/le price? Thanks guys, can't wait to check it out. I did, however, go back from the kilo 2000 to my zeiss, I could range cars at 2400 yards with the kilo but couldn't get past 600-650 on animals despite basicallyEVERY review I read?? I guessed it was my inabilityto hold freehand as steady as others and didn't have the tripod adapter. My Zeiss would easily hire deer at over 800 freehand every time. Definitely loved several kilo-specific features (speed, scan) but hated the 5 o'clock guessing game (approximately where it ranged on the circle) to get a range, hope that is fixed and glad the tripod adapter is included for my shakey butt.

The street price is going to be $1499.99. They did match the smaller (1.3 mil) reticle exactly to the size of the beam.

That's great, I forgot to ask hof far the ballistic data will read out, I have seen several companies only giving data to 500 or 800 yards, something to do with safety??

that's pretty exciting as well....as far as my target shooting goes. same power and glass? did you think the beam lined up alot better than the previous version? thanks elk, I'll be over in laurel here in a couple days so we can try this thing out;)

The reticle is less than 1/2 the size of the 2000. And the beam is aligned inside that. So far more precise aiming point with better alignment yes.

That's the plan although we are only able to keep this first unit for a week or so and it happened to hit right during the holidays so our time will be limited. We will also have some challenges with it being winter here in Wisconsin. So it may not be until we have more time with a KILO 2400 that we are able to do a really thorough comparison.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts