Sierra Gamechanger bullets.

Really just tagging in on this...I like the 6.5 130gr...should really be the ticket in the Creedmoor and 6.5x284 under 500yds on deer and hogs...can't forget about using it in the 6.5-06 too...

Green boxes on the way!

Internet Bullet Derangement Syndrome....IBDS is a real disease. Talk to your doctor today about the Green pill....

I'm sure I have it...when these two boxes get here (Green) it will bring me to 19 different 6.5 bullets! I have about every color bullet box they make! From 100gr to 140gr...I don't own any heavies....

YET....:cool::cool:

Received the 6mm's today and I'm a little disappointed. NOT in Sierra, though. Midway USA had all the specs on this new bullet listed EXCEPT for the length. I was suspicious when I opened the box so I measured 10 of them to get an average length and then plugged that and other parameters into Berger's Stability Calculator. "Marginal Stability" is the answer I got. So, once again my choice of a 1-9" twist barrel (and my lowly 500 ft elevation) put the whammy on me. Should've just stayed in Colorado when on vacation there last year!

IMG_2598.PNG

Well, I ordered a box of the 165, .284`s to load in a 28 Nosler. I hope it`ll be awesome. It`ll have to be to beat the Accubonds! How can you resist that kryptonite tip though?!!!LOL

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.