Seeking empirical evidence to support or refute powder/seating-depth nodes

I think "science" is used to answer the why. Why does the earth orbit the sun? Why did the apple fall to the ground? Curious people, much smarter than I, have been asking why? for thousands of years and then applying science to find an answer. I am just looking to do the same with my reloading methods.
Science never answers "why" questions. I think the word you might want to use is "how".

It works... so "how" does it work.... or maybe "what makes it effective"? Probably not going to be profitable though if folks turn to parsing sentences.

I think several of us get exactly what you mean. I wish you were getting more helpful responses. I could use some of that wisdom too.

Equalizer,
I meant animosity towards the OP. I practice what he preaches.
I believe you sir and the only reason I quoted your post was that you summarized his goal. I was referring to the less than cordial responses that had no informational value, other than a possible glimpse of that person's lack of character. 😇

The joke is thinking that old reloading techniques work better for old guns….. 😂
I can go round and round with your superior intellect…but as you say why waste the time, right? Perhaps you should contribute to the community rather than throw stones at folks who have legitimate experience. I've been waiting to see anything of substance come from your posts. I'm sure they'll never surface as you troll away.

As others have noted prior to me, this thread sucks. Nothing to learn here.

I have better things to do like produce groups like these…with antiquated loading practices…
IMG_4784.jpeg

I can go round and round with your superior intellect…but as you say why waste the time, right? Perhaps you should contribute to the community rather than throw stones at folks who have legitimate experience. I've been waiting to see anything of substance come from your posts. I'm sure they'll never surface as you troll away.

As others have noted prior to me, this thread sucks. Nothing to learn here.

I have better things to do like produce groups like these…with antiquated loading practices…
View attachment 606902
I don't think it completely sucks 🤣
I mean.. there are those two targets that I posted. 😶 Aside from not terrible, probably one off groups, they also show the rotation of the shot string as powder charge increases, finally culminating in one group being less than 1/4 MOA, out of a new, mass produced, poorly made rifle. that demonstrates barrel timing or harmonics or whatever buzz word works.

Maybe I can improve that with seating depth? (probably can but won't). I guarantee you that I can make it worse 👀🤣

Or maybe I flinched perfectly (nope) but one doesn't flinch shooting a .223 bolt gun or subs in a .308 bolt gun. If they do, it's time to take up archery slingshots (don't want to get ripped up by a sensitive archery hunter. I used to bow hunt. When I moved back home from LA the trees were too crooked for my climbing stand and I kept falling out of it).