• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SCAM ALERT! user name "USASTRIPES"!

Yes, it sucks that there are scammers here, however there is on most sites that have classifieds. So, far I have purchased several items from members on this site and have never had a bad experience..."knock on wood".

See, right now, i've got a whopping 63 posts counting this one, i could be a scammer, setting you all up for that hard to beat, fantastic one of a time, super great deal. So, see, i could be setting you up. But, i'm not.

Had not thought about stolen property! Wow, sure is tough to separate the good guys from the bad. But like everyone says, be very aware of who you are buying from. I have bought many things on this site and up til just recently, have had good exchanges. Yes, there are good guys here selling good stuff. Just make sure before you jump. I saw the way some ads are written and their replies that say scam. Ones I'm speaking of had a "Spanish" accent but they "lived" in the West to Mid West. Watch how they talk and some of their names even. But not always easy to spot; but if it's too good, probably ain't good.:mad:

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.