• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Sauer 90

6x6 elk

Looking for Sauer 90 or Colt Sauer in good or better condition. Preferably in 7mm Remington magnum, 300 Win mag, or 300 Weatherby. Let me know what have and what you are asking for it? Thank you!!

Last edited:
Great gun I have owned one of each and a couple of colt sauers, I still have 2 with set triggers in 243 oil stocked 90's that i had Mcmillian put stocks on to
Hunt with they are just awesome guns the slickest action a person will ever work!!
I'm trying to remember which website has several for sale a few months ago guns international , gun broker or guns America

I saw a 30-06 Colt Sauer listed on gunbroker, but it had a crack in the stock. Seller did not mention in description, just said" Look at photos for Details ".

Last edited:
Yeah stay away from that, the only difference between them
Is the colt sauer has the emblem in the bottom of the grip.
I will do some looking for you

I have a Colt Sauer 270 in beautiful condition. Shot very little... no cracks and excellent bluing. Shoots factory 140ABs into .75 inch groups. PM if interested.

Could also be interested in Colt Sauer in 7 mm rem mag, 300 win or 300 Weatherby. Thank you

Now the European models are the same action, oil finish stock, single set trigger, iron sites which I took off, all the model
90's triggers are a roller style no creep the set trigger is about 3 1/2 lbs straight pull, push it forward to set it then it has about a 1 lb pull then.
The stocks McMillan offer are a exact copy of the European style with the palm swell

Tried the 300 Weatherby on gunsinternatioal, and the seller never returned my phone calls or texts.

Now I sold two of these about 8 years ago, both had wood stocks plus sent off to
Mcmillian and had black stocks done on them, mine had a Zeiss scope in it and father-in-law had a s&b with eaw quick detachable mounts on it they were our out west elk mule deer guns, I can reach out to
Those guys and see if they are wanting to sell.
One went to New York a doctor the other by Yellowstone a cabinet shop owner I think