• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

JP Sauer 90's, Steyr Luxus Grades, Merkel's, Drillings, Double Rifles

BigBuck74

I am looking for JP Sauer 90 rifles, Steyr Luxus Grade rifles, German Drillings, double rifles, Merkel shotguns, Browning Olympian and Medallion grade safari rifles. I am a collector of these rifles and am willing to pay good money for them. Please PM me if you have or know anyone willing to sell.

Attachments

• 000_0002.JPG
    000_0002.JPG
    906.4 KB · Views: 61
  • 000_0021.JPG
    000_0021.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
The Colt sauers are very similar actions to the Sauer 90, for the exception of some minor internal changes and a set trigger.

I always stayed away from them because they were made for the American market to compete with the Weatherby rifles with high gloss wood.
I prefer more European style guns, with Express sights and oil finished stocks.

What calibers do you have in colt sauers?

I have a JP sauer supreme in 300 Weatherby. I'm the original owner put maybe 60 rounds through it.

The Colt sauers are very similar actions to the Sauer 90, for the exception of some minor internal changes and a set trigger.

I always stayed away from them because they were made for the American market to compete with the Weatherby rifles with high gloss wood.
I prefer more European style guns, with Express sights and oil finished stocks.

What calibers do you have in colt sauers?

7mm rem mag as new with box
300 win mag, same condition, but no box

Recent Posts