Reloading equipment values

First of all,I'm sorry for your loss. My kids like to shoot,but they don't live close enough for me to teach them how to reload,I have a friend who has a component and ammunition business,and he does retail closing buyouts and estate sale purchases. He'll probably sell off my equipment when I'm gone,as my wife won't have any idea what it's worth. If you'd like to send me a message,I can give you his contact information.

I'm sorry for your loss. It's a difficult process and a lot of work. I run an auction house. We do several estate liquidations a year. I would expect $50 to $100 at auction for that press.
I use my old RCBS 10-10 all the time.
I told her she could place them in the sale for 50-60 bucks and get pictures of them in a FB add and they're probably be gone.
The 10-10 is currently my primary scale. I actually use a charge master as an expensive powder thrower since it will have a load waiting for me to trickle into by the time I can charge a case.
Hey,
I am sorry for your guys loss. It is awesome that the man taught you to reload the way he did and so forth. Very cool. I wish someone would of taught me or helped me when I started but I did it with me, myself and I and YouTube and a few books, etc and that was close to 10 years ago now. Has definitely become a hobby for me big time. I do something almost every day - I "work" from home :)
Thank you. Definitely no Google or you tube back in those days. He reloaded to hunt and never really got into any precision reloading but he at least got me through the basics that I could build on.
She's no dummy. Why buy the cow, when the milk is free.
Best thing is she has other areas that she dives right into.
She won't let anyone drag her deer for her. She the first one with a knife in her hand when it's time to butcher, and she has no problem sitting for hours while cutting meat picking hair and trimming silver skin.

The components, if there is any will be of greater value. Primers, powder, bullets,cases, scales,trimmers, etc.
Yeah there are components. Lots of cases and bullets that have to be gone through. There's a lot of hand loaded ammo that I've told my wife I'm not willing to accept the responsibility for selling it to whomever. I'll have to figure out whether those are worth pulling apart to sell as pieces.

Recent Posts