PA ARCHERY BULLS, finally

I've taken and seen 1000's of giant elk pics but sometimes I'm amazed at what some of the other photographers find...enjoy.
FB_IMG_1729350815217.jpg
FB_IMG_1729350803658.jpg
FB_IMG_1729350838828.jpg

@Frank in the Laurels For one of the two unfilled tags - it was a handful of unfortunate events including bad shooting, misses, passes, and no clear shots.

And having to miss days in the field due to work obligations and not getting approved for the time off (the hunter was a teacher).

I don't know the hunter, but I know his guide. My Buddy (the guide) said "Awesome hunt, with no dead elk."

@Frank in the Laurels For one of the two unfilled tags - it was a handful of unfortunate events including bad shooting, misses, passes, and no clear shots.

And having to miss days in the field due to work obligations and not getting approved for the time off (the hunter was a teacher).

I don't know the hunter, but I know his guide. My Buddy (the guide) said "Awesome hunt, with no dead elk."

That explains one then, must be a hard pill to swallow after waiting for many years in most cases...

I get it, just part of the program, but the big guy with the collar would just kind of be a turn off for me I think. Not sure why but that's just me. I know it could happen out west too…