Recommend cantilever Scope Mount, please

You might look at Mounting Solution Plus Good luck Cheers
1705347329013.png

1705347638423.png

Guys,

Apparently I didn't get the memo on "Buy once, Cry once" and cheaped out on my rings for this set up. I've been chasing groups around for a month, only to make the realization last evening that the base picatinny thumb View attachment 518928screws (Which had been torqued to spec with medium loctite) had worked themselves loose. These RRA straight rings have worked fine on my 5.56 rifles but not so much on the 6.5. Anyway, can somebody recommend a good cantilever mount with a more robust mounting system, say in the $150 range? The 30mm tube on the scope spans 5.4" and the current ring center is 3.0" off the center of the bore. I'd like this to be a bit lower but don't want to hamper being able to grab the charging handle. Thanks!
Larue. Spendy but very good.

Personally, I'm an ADM QD fan when my wallet allows. They have lots of options and super high quality.

Are you sure that is not like 4" too far to the rear. I find eyepiece just behind the charge handle as shown by @C.O. Shooter is just about right.
Hi, the way it is configured now with the 2" offset cantilever is fine with good eye relief, so I'm good. I'm banging 6" steel at 300 no problem with the 123 SST and will work with it a bit more to extend that but need to get somewhere where I can reach out a little more, as my range maxes out at 300. Thanks!

Cantilever mounts have never allowed me to get the scope exactly where I wanted it.

Ring spacing alone is the best reason to abandon the one piece mounts.
I agree. They were made for small scopes.

I found many years ago when the modern barrel nut and M-Lok locking forstocks came out that it doesn't matter if your big scopes are out on the forestock P rail.

This is a light weight 20 inch 223W 1:8 piston rifle. Great squrriel gun with 55 and 62 gr HPBT's. Like 300 rounds a day Parrie dogs in Wyoming. Or my 24 inch target 308 Texas pig gun with a 60 mm objective for stands and hogs on feeders

1pistonrifle.jpg
24 inch.jpg

You see how this M-lok front end has a anti rotation tip on eaither side and keeps the front aligned? I surface true the upper and install a .001 SS shim washer or two over the threaded barrel nut area. install a polished feed area barrel and TQ down the barrel nut with blue loktite. It's not going anywhere! So the scope works perfectly mounted out on the forend.

20240120_110901.jpg
truing upper.png
feed ramps.jpg