Pulling bullets and compressed powder really hard to remove

I've worked with staball 6.5 and it's strange stuff as far as powder goes. First, it's very fast compared to similar burn rate powders. Second, it pressure spikes way fast. Third, at times when I pour it out of my 8 lbs jug it comes out in clumps stuck together like a piece of popcorn.

So, seeing a compressed load like you have there seems consistent with the popcorn I mentioned above. It seems to like to stick/bond together…from my experience.

I will also add, I get single digit SDs out staball 6.5 loads…

I experience that also with my compressed loads in my .340 Wby. I use IMR 4350, IMR 7828, and 7828 SSC. I usually just turn on my case cleaner (vibrator), and hold the case against the threaded rod of the vibrator. The powder loosens up and I'm able to dump it out. I reuse the powder, and have never had any problems with it, so it must be a common occurrence with compressed loads.

Very common. I've seen this consistently over the past 30+ years of handloading. I'll either rap the case rim on my wooden bench top with finger over case neck, or touch rim against threaded post on my old vibratory tumbler. Usually loosens right up. Occasionally have a kernel or two to loosen with wooden stem cotton swab, and even less frequent a kernel stuck in flash hole.

You can loosen quite easily IME with an Allen wrench. I clean it first… then just push and twist. Basically once a couple kernels loosen, the compression is gone and it loosens right up.

My first question is:
When your working up a load, why did you load so many? Work up 1 load at a time in increasing small increments and test each load after 4 or 5 shots with the increasing loads until you find what your looking for. Record keeping is a must and serves as your Bible my friend.

Over the years I've seen them stick together almost every time. More often than not, I have to dig out compressed powder when pulling bullets with extruded powders as well. I hate the sound and feel of the crunch. So I avoid loads with a (c) next to the load data.
I'm the same avoid loads with a "C" by them, there are plenty of other options available.

I'm the same avoid loads with a "C" by them, there are plenty of other options available.
Compressed loads are almost the go to when reloading for consistency. That picture from the OP is normal and always happens, no matter the powder type.

Keep a small screw driver to get the stuck powder out and then tap it out.

Compressed loads will yield the lowest SD's and consistent burn

Compressed loads are almost the go to when reloading for consistency. That picture from the OP is normal and always happens, no matter the powder type.

Keep a small screw driver to get the stuck powder out and then tap it out.

Compressed loads will yield the lowest SD's and consistent burn

Why? I like a load that filles the case but does not go crunch when I seat a bullet. You can get consistent results without compressing the powder.