Price Gougers

This wasn't my intent at all, I just want to protect our community in any way possible and as this thread is showing, it's becoming almost impossible
It's commendable to try to protect members of the forum. I've been a member for many years on the M14 forum and they do the same over there. The gougers haven't been a problem there. But the scam artist from Nigeria and other counties including the USA have been an issue.

Fortunately we're all getting good at spotting the scammers, reporting the offenders, checking IP traces. It's a constant battle to stay ahead of bad guys. It's good to know people lookout for others. All good.

nice thing here is the last few things I bought from members were shipped out the same day I mailed the check now that is trust both ways and the way it needs to be nobody screwing anybody darn shame its not always this way

Most of us have already bought our ticket to hell. Times like this you can further solidify your spot or try to sell that ticket back. I am new to long range shooting and I was referred here to pick up some items I need that guys might have laying around not using and to get help when I needed. I admire the brave for taking a stand against the worst nature of man. Mile High Salute...Mr. Butterbean!

It hurt to watch a 78 year old gentleman on here be taken advantage of just this week by some longtime members. It was hard to watch and read. To me its about as close to stealing as you can get. There are laws that protect certain populations of people. Never thought I would see this here. We have to police our own too.
You stepped up and took care of the problem, Hat's off to ya

I'll probably vacate after this, and this will not make sense at all.
I am not sure gouging, because I have never been, actually bothers me. Most shooters need 2 of these cycles to wake up, some never do, always new shooters who failed to heed the advice of not touching the hot burner. Conditions become ripe for this to occur all too often, and we fall right in. If 2lbs of powder or 1K primers are your hold up, newsflash here.

For me it is the defense of it, capitalism 101, supply and demand, well thanks for that, Thanks to others for telling me we all are in this together, yet it is ok to treat another this way.
Couple weeks ago on snipers hide, gouging thread, guy hammers people complaining, you know the drill. Hour later, he posts up saying covid and democratic policies have his company losing 40K per month. Not one captain obvious piped up, "what you supply is not in demand, become an essential business, etc..."

It is not the act, it is the people, the attitudes.

Seems like most of you are angry because you got outsmarted? Others stocked up and you didn't now they are reaping the rewards.
Quit trashing others and spend your time on productive things!
I was and have been very well stocked up for quite a while now. I have never shot long range specifically and shoot pistols and pistol calibers more than high power rifles. Outsmarted is not the right word. Abusing capitalism, gouging, scalping, junk peddling the list goes on... Character makes the man. Teach your boys to operate like that and you will ruin your legacy.

I was and have been very well stocked up for quite a while now. I have never shot long range specifically and shoot pistols and pistol calibers more than high power rifles. Outsmarted is not the right word. Abusing capitalism, gouging, scalping, junk peddling the list goes on... Character makes the man. Teach your boys to operate like that and you will ruin your legacy.
Well said

I bought 6 nice Wilson Combat rifles Flash suppressors 30 round mags folding stocks and when the new ban comes down I plan to make some cash!
There is nothing wrong with that. Why should there be?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.