Prayers for all those hit by hurricane last week .Its one of the worse in a long time

dgr416

I got missed by the hurricane just by a hair we got flooding but very little wind.I talked to alot of friends who lost houses cars and most of everything they owned in this hurricane .They also lost all the meat in their freezers too .One friend said his farm in south ga looked like a blemder went through his woods all his ladders stsnds were wrapped around trees .There are 600 people missimg in NC alot of hunters and 128 dead so far I have tried to find all my friends in the paths of the storms .I am giving alot of hunting stuff to hunters who lost everything .Ashville NC is only 50 miles from my cabin pretty close tons of prayers sent

I got missed by the hurricane just by a hair we got flooding but very little wind.I talked to alot of friends who lost houses cars and most of everything they owned in this hurricane .They also lost all the meat in their freezers too .One friend said his farm in south ga looked like a blemder went through his woods all his ladders stsnds were wrapped around trees .There are 600 people missimg in NC alot of hunters and 128 dead so far I have tried to find all my friends in the paths of the storms .I am giving alot of hunting stuff to hunters who lost everything .Ashville NC is only 50 miles from my cabin pretty close tons of prayers sent
Prayers sent!

Prayers
We dodged it here with only 5.75" of rain and 55mph winds. My friend in Coffee Co not so lucky, haven't spoken with him, other than the images he is texting me, but he has no power and a tree on building out back. Trees down everywhere around him...they moved 7 in the 200 yards on his road between his house and the main road.

Amen!🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thank you all for your prayers. Myself and most all my family live here in WNC around Asheville. We are all safe, about half have their power back on. I have a well and power so all good. 100k people on city water may be without for up to 6 weeks. We have had a lot of floods and blizzards in 50 years but nothing compares to this. 3 young family members in National guard, the death toll is way higher than you hear on the news. Currently I 40 is cut off east and west, i26 north is limited traffic bridges are gone. The only open way in or out is South on 26 or hwy64 toward Rutherfordton. My brothers down past Raleigh at our hunting club have pulled our trailers and loaded them with fuel, food, water, diapers, and more and are headed this way. Half our clubs members live in WNC. We are blessed to have such great friends that were share the love for hunting with.
Thanks to you all.

Thank you all for your prayers. Myself and most all my family live here in WNC around Asheville. We are all safe, about half have their power back on. I have a well and power so all good. 100k people on city water may be without for up to 6 weeks. We have had a lot of floods and blizzards in 50 years but nothing compares to this. 3 young family members in National guard, the death toll is way higher than you hear on the news. Currently I 40 is cut off east and west, i26 north is limited traffic bridges are gone. The only open way in or out is South on 26 or hwy64 toward Rutherfordton. My brothers down past Raleigh at our hunting club have pulled our trailers and loaded them with fuel, food, water, diapers, and more and are headed this way. Half our clubs members live in WNC. We are blessed to have such great friends that were share the love for hunting with.
Thanks to you all.
Praying for you brother! We went through Andrew years ago.
Perseverance!

My house is between Asheville and Canton. I can't believe that I didn't lose a single tree and no water damage. I thought the hurricane would hit my farm in South Carolina, so I took my generator, chain saw, and fuel cans to the farm. I'll be returning to help members of our church. Most are elderly.
Sendero 72