Prayer request

Would you guys mind praying for me. Ive been feeling like I'm going to pass out & heart quit pumping for the past couple of days. I get up and start moving around and it gets better. I am slowly feeling better but weak & dragging. I went to the E.R. yesterday and they checked me out and couldn't find anything but they were swamped with folks. Negative for covid.
Thank you Lord Jesus for hearing our prayers. Thank you all.
You got it brother! Keep the faith my man. God loves you !!

All my blood work showed good but Got appointment with Cardiovascular Dr Friday morning. That's a huge blessing. I don't feel like I'm going to pass out anymore but I'm having a really hard time getting any rest. Thank you for all the prayers and please continue to pray for me. God bless you all!

DJ Fergus I did pass out in 2018 and went to the ER and same thing,we can't find out whats causing that.
In 2019 I passed out 6 times in that year.Saw a cardiologist and I have A-Fib and am on meds for that and way better.
I felt my heart go into a flutter and get dizzy before and now I'm doing much better.
Hang in there brother!
Old Rooster

DJ ,

Demand that your doctor prescribes a cardio stress-test .
I had same thing happening this past summer . I felt lethargic , no energy , and very mild chest pain . My cardiologist ran EKG test in his office and said "Nothing wrong with your heart" .
I demanded that he prescribe a stress-test , to which he reluctantly agreed , but not before telling me as I was leaving his office , "I am authorizing and prescribing this stress-test , but nothing will be found , because you have no problems with your heart/cardio system".
I took the stress-test 10 days later on a Monday morning , and my cardiologist was calling me Tuesday morning , less than 24 hours after the test , telling me that I had blockage in my heart and needed surgery A.S.A.P.
I asked if he would be doing surgery , to which he replied NO , and I said Thank GOD for that .
During Catheterization surgery less than 3 weeks later on September 10, 2021 , the attending surgeon found 80% blockage in the L.A.D. artery in my heart and he installed a stent .
I felt better immediately after the procedure .
After I was released from the hospital , my cardiologist's office called and wanted to schedule a follow-up office visit , and I told office nurse to have the doctor call me so that I could explain why I would no longer be a patient of his . He has never called .

Prayers for you .
DMP25-06

DJ, I don't see it mentioned before, maybe I missed it. Request a coronary calcium scan. it's usually considered exploratory and you might have to spend around $100, that's what I did.

From what I've read it's better than a stress test. You got nothing to lose.

Hope you get better brother and prayers will continue to come your way.

Last edited:
Would you guys mind praying for me. Ive been feeling like I'm going to pass out & heart quit pumping for the past couple of days. I get up and start moving around and it gets better. I am slowly feeling better but weak & dragging. I went to the E.R. yesterday and they checked me out and couldn't find anything but they were swamped with folks. Negative for covid.
Prayers for healing DJ Fergus, keep us posted, hope you can get some answers to your health challenges.
good health is easy to take for granted until we don't have it... i have been there 🙏

Prayers sent.

Recent Posts