Prayer request

Thank you all for your prayers. I'm feeling better. Went to another Dr today and he's supposed to get my blood test results tomorrow. He's getting me an appointment with a group of cardio Doctors. That's a blessing in and of itself. God bless you all!

Thank you all for your prayers. I'm feeling better. Went to another Dr today and he's supposed to get my blood test results tomorrow. He's getting me an appointment with a group of cardio Doctors. That's a blessing in and of itself. God bless you all!
Good to hear. Glad you are getting an appointment set up.

DJ: been down your road. Chase it to closure EVEN if a doc says you are ok. I was told that and went to another ER, did some more tests and put me in cardio floor IMMEDIATELY. The little voice that tells you something is wrong is far more credible than an over worked staff. I ended up getting 5 stents in 2005 and still kicking and hunting at 10,000'!

The only advocate for your health is yourself and don't give in until your little voice says All Good. Hang in there buddy!

i'm glad you asked - what a powerful thing it was to get a prayer request while looking for some reloading components and for so many of us to unitedly stop what we were doing and offer prayers on your behalf. there is power in the combined faith of those that believe!

glad to hear that you already had another dr check you out and he's doing tests and actually caring about you enough to do what is needed and not just chalking you up as another number...

God Bless!