Prayer request for my sister ...

FEENIX

... so she is enveloped by God's love and peace. She is my last sibling; my sister is an angel, and I love her so much.

I had an hour-long phone meeting with my sister's Palliative Care Team yesterday AM. Her heart is failing and is getting worse. Even a heart transplant will be risky because her body is too weak for the invasive surgery. Tonight, the doctor on duty said she cannot take food and medicine orally through her mouth via a tube, and there is a risk of aspiration. They are going to try via her nose, if I understand correctly.

I had a quick video chat with my sister last night. She is unable to speak but coherent enough to give 🫶 her sign, blew a kiss, and thumbs up. We are flying out to CA today. But I told my brother-in-law if he has to make the hard decision before we get there, he needs to let her go. I do not want her to go through any more suffering. She has been in the ICU (two hospitals) with 6+ cardiac arrests in the last week and a half. I think she is at peace with God's decision for her.

Thanks!

V/R
Ed

... so she is enveloped by God's love and peace. She is my last sibling; my sister is an angel, and I love her so much.

I had an hour-long phone meeting with my sister's Palliative Care Team yesterday AM. Her heart is failing and is getting worse. Even a heart transplant will be risky because her body is too weak for the invasive surgery. Tonight, the doctor on duty said she cannot take food and medicine orally through her mouth via a tube, and there is a risk of aspiration. They are going to try via her nose, if I understand correctly.

I had a quick video chat with my sister last night. She is unable to speak but coherent enough to give 🫶 her sign, blew a kiss, and thumbs up. We are flying out to CA today. But I told my brother-in-law if he has to make the hard decision before we get there, he needs to let her go. I do not want her to go through any more suffering. She has been in the ICU (two hospitals) with 6+ cardiac arrests in the last week and a half. I think she is at peace with God's decision for her.

Thanks!

V/R
Ed

Wow! Really hate to hear of this!

She's taken care of through her Faith!

May all of our prayers be answered, giving all of you the strength that you will need to see you through this! memtb