Powder for 22 Creedmoor???

Just got my new 22 CM finished by Gunsmith. I intend on using 70 to 90 grain bullets. My twist is 6.5". Any Rifle Powder candidates? Please advise. Thanks in advance, S.
Good luck keeping the 70 grainers together if you're using c&c bullets. I had to stay above 80 grain with a 7 twist to keep from vaporizing bergers. The performance of 85.5 grain bergers on deer and coyotes was great out to my area limitation of 300 yards.

According to Hodgdon load chat Superfromance looks like a great candidate for some load development

Thanks for sharing. I,ll use 70 grain Barnes X bullets for Deer. They should hold together.

Ramshot Hunter would be another good choice that typically has good availability. It's just a bit slower burning than H4350.

I don't have a 22Creed but I do use Hunter in a 1:8 22-250 w/75's and get just under 3300fps from a 24" bbl.

Ramshot Hunter would be another good choice that typically has good availability. It's just a bit slower burning than H4350.

I don't have a 22Creed but I do use Hunter in a 1:8 22-250 w/75's and get just under 3300fps from a 24" bbl.
I have Hunter. I really like Ramshot Powders!

Just got my new 22 CM finished by Gunsmith. I intend on using 70 to 90 grain bullets. My twist is 6.5". Any Rifle Powder candidates? Please advise. Thanks in advance, S.
I shoot 88gr elds & use RL26. H4350 was good also. I'm guessing that RL23 would be a great power for the 22cm

Oh yea if a solid copper spins apart we got issues lol. I was going to try some light hammers thru my 8 or 9 twist creeds( I forgot) but never got around to it. Too many choices out there now
I shot some 75 gr hammer Hunters through my 22 CM at about 3300 fps and it made a mess out of groundhogs. Buddy borrowed it for a few weeks with the Hammers for a couple coyotes. Maybe I'll get a pic or two from that.

I shot some 75 gr hammer Hunters through my 22 CM at about 3300 fps and it made a mess out of groundhogs. Buddy borrowed it for a few weeks with the Hammers for a couple coyotes. Maybe I'll get a pic or two from that.
Great

7828SSC works well. I use it in my 22/250AI for high vels in 75-88's and superb accuracy.
H4350 old standby
4831 - Because I have a lot of it
RL26

I used R23 in mine with discontinued Berger 82's. I tried a bunch of different powders and found the loads were within a grain or two of the 6 Creed with 105's. So, find anything that works in the 6 and it'll probably work in the 22.

Barrel length matters…mine is 20" and right at pressure 4831sc (42.8) shot well but ES numbers were off and it was slow. I switched to h4350 and it shot clover leaves (40.5) and I'm one node down from max, still pushing them 3200. All shooting 80.5's.

Anything in that fast/medium h4350 burn rate area will shoot.