Post your .22LR target pics, please! 😁

Tikka t1x, Nikon buck master 4-14, sk match 200 yds. I had to hold over about 6-7', the scope didn't have enough mil dots to matter at 200.
IMG_2630.jpeg

Sveltri, I can relate to the hold over 6-7'.
Back in the day(1980's) we had a 200 yard prone match. My Anschutz International Match was sighted in at 50 feet indoor. Buddies had to help hit paper before we could start the match, I pulled the elevation turret out of the scope ( 24X Redfield) and I was in trouble. But no! High dirt mounds behind targets and I found a dirt clog to aim at to hit "X"'s. I took the match and had a good time shooting!!

More details about your chassis? And more pics!!
Ok, the chassis is all aluminum with a folding stock. It has an integral barrel block that clamps three inches of barrel in front of the receiver which was precision machined to fit the chassis. The bag rider has hardened rods and ball bushings with a Desert Tech monopod incorporated into it to do the course and fine tuning. The bipod is coaxially mounted around the barrel. The legs are Modular Evolution carbon fiber. The supressor mount / flash hider is AAC and the barrel is a spiral hammered finish Ruger 20" target. The scope is a 5-25 x 56 Vortex Strike Eagle on a Spur 13 mil mount. The bolt has been head spaced for Lapua brass and the trigger is a Kidd single stage. All of this on a 1967 ruger receiver that has been modified with a rear mount, all mounting surfaces milled straight and parallel, a steel picatinny rail with (6) 8-32 screws holding it on. There are also (2) pairs of 10-32 set screws on 45 degree angles locking the barrel which was precision fit to the receiver.
I had a lot of fun drawing it up on Auto CAD and making all of the aluminum pieces and component parts fit just right. Way too much time invested in it, but the good news is it seems to shoot very well with Lapua Center X.
20220702_174729.jpg
20220702_174718.jpg
20220702_174548.jpg
20220702_174543.jpg
20220702_180538.jpg
20220702_180511.jpg
20220702_175450.jpg
20220702_175429.jpg

Yeah, but you don't feel rushed to go out and buy $20/box ammo either 😂 I wish I had something that would deserve to be fed that stuff.
To be honest I was rushing out to buy it when it was $25.00 a box. If I found it. I just bought 500 rds for $219.50 plus the tax & hazmat fee on SGAMMO. Seems like a bargain now. lol I sent a notice out & a few PMs. I'm going to buy some more in a few days. I thought I would give everyone a chance to get theirs first. Since they only do a few runs a year on this stuff.

Last edited:
Definitely interested in that. I wish someone would build one at a reasonable price and my guess is RimX is quite a bit of cash
You can buy the Savage already in a Boyds stock for about $100.00 more than the cheap version. I wish I had seen it before buying mine. Now it will cost me more. I believe Ruger made a nice version. But it cost about double if you can find one. The RimX is the cats meow though. It's something I need to save for. If ammo becomes cheaper & more available.

Ok, the chassis is all aluminum with a folding stock. It has an integral barrel block that clamps three inches of barrel in front of the receiver which was precision machined to fit the chassis. The bag rider has hardened rods and ball bushings with a Desert Tech monopod incorporated into it to do the course and fine tuning. The bipod is coaxially mounted around the barrel. The legs are Modular Evolution carbon fiber. The supressor mount / flash hider is AAC and the barrel is a spiral hammered finish Ruger 20" target. The scope is a 5-25 x 56 Vortex Strike Eagle on a Spur 13 mil mount. The bolt has been head spaced for Lapua brass and the trigger is a Kidd single stage. All of this on a 1967 ruger receiver that has been modified with a rear mount, all mounting surfaces milled straight and parallel, a steel picatinny rail with (6) 8-32 screws holding it on. There are also (2) pairs of 10-32 set screws on 45 degree angles locking the barrel which was precision fit to the receiver.
I had a lot of fun drawing it up on Auto CAD and making all of the aluminum pieces and component parts fit just right. Way too much time invested in it, but the good news is it seems to shoot very well with Lapua Center X. View attachment 533622View attachment 533623View attachment 533624View attachment 533625View attachment 533627View attachment 533628View attachment 533629View attachment 533630
Very Impressive.

Everybody should shoot against the clock sometime. It teaches you many good things.
That's awesome. We do that sometimes, shoot against clock. It's a funny thing though. If you have good fundamentals or are a naturally good shooter, but you're just overthinking stuff that day, getting on clock can tighten things back up. I've got a guy I shoot with that should be put on a clock every time he sits down at the bench. That guy can sit through 3 completely different wind conditions with his finger on the trigger, and fire on the wrong one every time - then complain about the gun or the load 😂😂😂