Portable car charger!!

I saw an article on Fox News yesterday that nearly 50% of EV users are looking to switch back to ICEs. These were world wide stats too, not just the US.
I saw it too. I would choose a hybrid over a plug in only. But I prefer my ICE vehicles over hybrids as my #1 vehicle until forced to change.

I think the technology is already here for H2 fuel but not being released. NASA already has H2 engines/generators for Space. It would be a real game changer to have an almost infinite resource from H2O to get the H2.
If you look at the weapons that are made, we went from Atomic Bomb, Nuclear, and Hydrogen the most powerful that countries won't even make hydrogen Bombs anymore.
H2 is where future is for energy.
Just saw this from Honda - New H2 Hybrids

I know most of the major car manufacturers have run proto types of hydrogen tec . I made parts for Mercedes and several other car makers about 20 years ago. It was interesting to see how it worked . They had a bus running when I went to drop off parts. Most believe the big oil has really pushed back on the technology . Even the battery cars were prototype and running back then. I'm not for battery tec as it is absolutely destructive to the environment and definitely not green.

I know most of the major car manufacturers have run proto types of hydrogen tec . I made parts for Mercedes and several other car makers about 20 years ago. It was interesting to see how it worked . They had a bus running when I went to drop off parts. Most believe the big oil has really pushed back on the technology . Even the battery cars were prototype and running back then. I'm not for battery tec as it is absolutely destructive to the environment and definitely not green.
Talk about GREEN for EV????? Did the GREEN people ever take calculations on how much OIL/DIESEL it takes to dig, haul, process ore for Lithium Batteries? What is the CARBON Rating that? Plus your EV batteries need to be changed out about every two years so recycling them? Where is all the electricity come from to charge those batteries up? Most Power Plants are run buy COAL or NUKE. Here in HGA we have the largest Nuclear Power Plant in the US.
People don't realize that when they purchase an EV their Vehicle Insurance goes up, Tires wear out faster and tire manufactures won't give the warranty like regular vehicles. Then there is an extra ROAD TAX that has to be paid.

H2 vehicles with Fuel Cels is the way to go, but you can have a H2 vehicle that can go ten times the equivalent of a gallon of gas, but nowhere to refuel H2.

Len, you are confusing facts and feelings

Perception and reality

This has nothing to do with being green, this is about lining the pockets of wealthy doners and giving the liberal elites a high perch to crow from.

There's a great exchange between a Senator and the head of one of the governmental hack bureaucracies, I believe it was Jim Jordan doing the grilling, pretty eye opening if you are not already brainwashed