Portable car charger!!

Len, you are confusing facts and feelings

Perception and reality

This has nothing to do with being green, this is about lining the pockets of wealthy doners and giving the liberal elites a high perch to crow from.

There's a great exchange between a Senator and the head of one of the governmental hack bureaucracies, I believe it was Jim Jordan doing the grilling, pretty eye opening if you are not already brainwashed
Darryle
Hope that you and your family are doing well.
Thanks for sending your post.

I am not promoting the "Green Deal" just looking at the newer technology for all of us. I say "Drill Baby Drill" and the more Liquid Gold we can pull out the better and prices of gasoline, diesel, home fuel oil will come down. Not to mention the Natural Gas we have. We can run our United States (leave CA out) with unlimited fuel and also sell to other Countries to bring our US Deficit down.
I just think that if we focused on H2 Technology instead of Electric Batteries in vehicles it would be a better. With H2-it is almost unlimited resource n the environment and if harnessed properly what a cheap unlimited fuel just like our Oil and Natural Gas.

The only way to get anywhere right now is thru fossil fuel.

They can sing and dance all night, turn off coal, turn off oil and when their AC quits or they can't post an update or criticize the right, they'll change their record real quick.

It is just facts, like autonomous vehicles. I went thru an area that has promoted they use some autonomous trucks for moving freight from one warehouse to another, saw one sitting at a flashing red light, had 8 - 9 vehicles stacked up behind it while every other direction used common courtesy and moved thru the light. I was 3 - 4 vehicles back heading west, first thought it was a driver out checking on something, but noticed the cameras and sensors adorning the front of the truck.

I am ready for autonomous pickups, I can sleep on my way to work 🤣

The only way to get anywhere right now is thru fossil fuel.

They can sing and dance all night, turn off coal, turn off oil and when their AC quits or they can't post an update or criticize the right, they'll change their record real quick.

It is just facts, like autonomous vehicles. I went thru an area that has promoted they use some autonomous trucks for moving freight from one warehouse to another, saw one sitting at a flashing red light, had 8 - 9 vehicles stacked up behind it while every other direction used common courtesy and moved thru the light. I was 3 - 4 vehicles back heading west, first thought it was a driver out checking on something, but noticed the cameras and sensors adorning the front of the truck.

I am ready for autonomous pickups, I can sleep on my way to work 🤣
You can sleep only as long as it's still on its way to where you want to go. It's still a very long way off . Even with all the new cars coming with some sort of auto drive mode. It's still a crash waiting to happen. Look at all the tesla crashes due to there auto drive. Hopefully sooner rather than later it will be pulled as it's been proven as not safe.