One Clean Rifle 🙌🏼

I've been trying out just about everything I can get my hands on for years and I always seem to circle back to a 7 of some sort. I've got a big 7 being built now but my gunsmith didn't have a NMI reamer or I would have gone that route.

180s? 195 eols?

I'd be curious if you can get one to do the infamous "blow up on a shoulder" with the speeds you should see…
I'm actually focusing on the 180 class with a 8.5 twist barrel and hopefully Retumbo or H1000. I'll try 190 A-tips also
I've been trying out just about everything I can get my hands on for years and I always seem to circle back to a 7 of some sort. I've got a big 7 being built now but my gunsmith didn't have a NMI reamer or I would have gone that route.
Yeah I'm looking forward to getting more kill data with the 7mm also. The 30 cal works though 😅

I got 180 ELDM, 180 VLD hunt and 180 VLD targets.

But I want the 180 ELDM at 3200+ with a Hogdon powder. That's the goal.
Awesome. I hope you shoot a buck from 100 yards in the shoulder with an eldm! I'm very curious to hear the results!!!

I got 180 ELDM, 180 VLD hunt and 180 VLD targets.

But I want the 180 ELDM at 3200+ with a Hogdon powder. That's the goal.
That should be pretty easily done with the appropriate barrel length. If you don't get the results you want don't turn your back on the 180 Hybrids, they're all I use in a 7 and I've tried em all.